I HOOKED UP WITH MY BEST FRIEND?

Long story short, my best male friend and I have known each other for about 6 years. We hooked up on and off for a few years, then a few months ago hooked up again. We admitted we liked each other, but when I told him we should date and he should get to know me, he became MIA.
I got back together with my ex 2 months ago, and now when i see him (we don't hook up) he makes all of these rude comments about my man...
I'm confused! He put in 0 effort to date me, but now is acting all jealous of my bf?

Most Helpful Guy

• Didn't know what he had until it's too late... Or did your ex treat you badly before? My motto is 'NEVER go back!' If you leave someone or some situation, you did it for a reason, even if you forgot that reason. And every time I've gone against that motto, I've regretted it!

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants you for himself, but he has no clue how to achieve it.

What Guys Said 10

• He could not like that you are going out with your loser ex again. You probably talked about how horrible a person he was and this and that now your laid up with him again.

• He sounds like someone who does not deal with feelings very well and he got scared, then probably regretted it because he lost an opportunity. It sounds like you are being faithful to your current boyfriend, so I would not suggest that you have any conversation with this other guy as long as you are committed to someone else.

• He's ambivalent it sounds like to me. He wants to date you but the idea for some reason terrifies him. I feel like a private, calm, direct, matter of fact conversation might be fruitful.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a10152-how-to-talk-to-your-so-about-sex

• That is how life is, we understand the value of the thing we have when we have missed it.

• Sounds like he's jealous that you hooked up with your ex, he doesn't want someone to take his place so he takes his anger out on you. It's wrong of him.

• He does not want to date because your his fuck buddy. He is already in your pants why work any harder?
    He is jealous cause your ex took away his fuck buddy now he has to go find a girl.

• You got that bomb, and he wants it all to himself!

sorry what does "you got that bomb" mean? like he just wants sex?

I'm talking about your... sexual organ lol. He likes it and wants more.

• 😂 SMASH!!! 😂

• 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• guys and girls can't be "just friends"

What Girls Said 0