Girls, Ladies, Overall, Do You Think Men Appreciate Us Anymore?

Just curious. I want to see what women on here think and let guys read what you all have to say. I noticed a lot of guys, especially on this site, seem to think us women are selfish or stuck up or whatever. Like I know my dad appreciates my mom and showers her with gifts, compliments, love and adoration all the time. He's always told myself and my siblings that he truly believed she was a gift from God and he treats her like that. They've been married 32 years.

But, appreciation can be anything you want it to be, too. Dates, love, marriage, commitment, gifts, compliments, whatever. And explain why.

• Yes, of course!
    17% (2)
  • No, they're treating us worse with each passing year...
    83% (10)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I dont think they respect us. I think they respect us less now then they did before. But i also feel like women dont respect men either. But as @Bellpepper said 4 women die. A day from domestic alonr thousands go missing a year and are never found and many remains of women are found a year.
    We are still being killed.

What Girls Said 4

• If men respected women more there wouldn't be an average of three women being murdered a day by domestic partners. So while I'm sure ther are guys out there who are awesome like your dad, there's an awful lot of bad ones to look out for.

I was just using my dad as an example of how I see appreciation is all. But good answer.

• This is GaG. It's sadly commonplace for blues to make cruel, exaggerated, socially unacceptable generalizations and throw insults because they're sexually frustrated or got burned (and/or denied) by a girl and use the internet to vent their anger and harass the females that wander this website because they can't do it in real life. In the real world, there are many successful and loving relationships like the one you described where two people meet, work out the bumps, and they don't make a big deal out of the warped opinions you'll read here. Take the mudslinging you see on this site with a grain of salt. Lots of people here have never had a successful relationship before and it shows. Unfortunately, there are many who don't even want to try to live a positive life and improve their situation by taking the advice being given them. It fails once and they give up and sit here all day to complain about it. Things will never get better if the person doesn't want them to get better.

Disclaimer: Not every Blue is a bad dude. Some of you rock.

• HELL NAW GIRL

• Every now and then (rarely) i meet a great guy, that makes me want to believe that they like is and actually want us. But everyday i meet men who try to make me think otherwise.