How do you show a guy you like him?

Lately I've been spending more and more of my free time with my crush (yay), but I am quite insecure about myself and I've read that girls don't really like that, however I've been picking up some signs from her that she may like me. Now of course I've googled this, but apart from some nonverbal stuff like dilated pupils (which she has around me, could be a coincidence though) the articles I read didn't really contain much valuable information so I wanted to how you girls try to show a guy you like him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depending on the girl, is she shy or have some confidence?
    Shy girls will avoid eye contact when talking to you but she will smile and laugh at anything you say. She will fidget and will be nervous around you as well as mumble.
    Confident girls will use their body language such as leaning in or getting close to you, making eye contact and smiling
    Across the spectrum though, ALL girls will show a lot of interest in what your interested in, they will try and find common ground, maybe try to impress you, they will laugh at most things you say, they will be around you and they will notice you first or stare at you when you walk into a room

Hm the shy girl that I like seems to avoid eye contact with me but not when we talk. She will avoid looking at me when were standing around talking in a group.

Yeah I do that too sometimes when Im attracted to a guy. If she gives you eye contact when your talking she is trying to show interest in what you have to say but will be too nervous to give eye contact to you at any other time.
      She sounds nervous with the approaching aspect but seems comfortable when you guys are talking so wouldn't worry about it but dont expect her to approach you

ok thanks for that advice. I was just wondering about her never really looking at me. Unless I'm the one talking. Lol no I don't expect her to ever come over to my circle. She is just to shy even though she knows everyone there. She still prefers to just stick around the same poeple.

Most Helpful Guy

• Here is a list that I got from Zozzita. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/zozzita
    1- she flat out tells you
    2-she'll like all your post on social media
    3-she'll text back fast
    4-she would want to hangout with you more
    5-she's always talking about you/ or always laughs at your jokes. She'll even get really happy when she sees you.
    6-she'll flirt with you
    7- some would even tease you and get on your nerves

Now, that's just for some type of girls. They other type would be the shy/introverted girls (like myself) They're different.

1-they'll chuckle at your jokes
    2-they'll quietly admire you from a distance
    3-some will talk about you with their friends
    4-get sweaty and nervous around you
    5-stare deep into your soul like a crazy person (not joking, I did it once)
    6-will stalk your social media
    7-you wouldn't even know that I like you because I hide it. Shy girls tend to have an invisible mask that covers how they really feel about you. She they'll come off as aloof or uninterested. (Please, don't think of them as snobby or bitchy cuz they are not that at all!)
    8-flirt unknowningly. Shy girls have a hard time picking up flirting signs and doesn't really know how to flirt.

Honestly I'm having the same problem trying to tell if my female freind that I'm flirting with likes me back. I just can't tell.
    I would like to suggest that you watch her eat. If she eats slowly and nicely then she probably likes you. If she eats quickly and sloppily then she just thinks of you as a freind OR she just does not change that behavoir around you. Most women do change how they eat just around guys to an extent but some don't.
    If you want to chat about her more follow me and I'll PM you. Maybe you can help me try to figure out if my crush likes me back. After you tell me more about the woman that you like.

What Girls Said 18

• The only way to find that out is to ask her yourself when your ready. You don't have to google everything concerning people. People will not react to the same things even if they do like you. If she is not interested in that kind of relationship, no matter how much she likes you, then she won't be in a relationship. She may like you a lot as a friend or a brother like figure. Don't just drop hints, if she is not into any of that. Plus if she is around you she will feel more comfortable to be more of herself.

• It depends on the guy. I'm really shy and the way I flirt is kinda weird. If I like a guy and I'm not really comfortable with him, I might be really shy around him. Shy but NOT distant. There's a difference. I'll probably stare at him when's he's not looking and Then look away when he catches me. I'll ask around about him. If I'm a little more comfortable with him I might be more open. I might casually break the touch barrier. I'll have flirty, sometimes sexual banter. If I'm unsure if he likes me back, I might casually ask if he likes someone else or if he's talking to someone else.

• Wow, you've really dug deep into this lol I'm usually flirty when I'm with him, I smile a lot, maybe touch his shoulder, and I text him almost everyday - because I read recently that texting a guy often is good. ;)

• Find subtle excuses to get closer to him even when I don't have to.
    Find reasonable excuses to start a conversation with him when I don't have to.
    Tease him.
    Eye fuck.

• I compliment him, ask questions about himself, text often, try to make him laugh, maybe some flirty/playful touching, ask to see each other again.

• I usually get closer to him, more than my few guy friends, close enough to be a good girl friend. I also have a habit of acting more feminine and cute around him, as well as smiling and looking into his eyes. XD
    Based on all the fanfiction I read, most girls are nervous and blushy around their crushes and laugh at their jokes even when they aren't funny, so that they get more confident or something.

• Depends on the girl... if she's shy she'll probably act like she doesn't like you.

A more outgoing girl will make things known and probably touch you

• Well in my case Im pretty dumb and shy in those terms so the guy never tells i like him and they end up with another girl. 😐

• I flat out tell him. Why hint or play games? That bores me. I'm straightforward and appreciate those who are as well.

• Hang around him flirt a bit. why not just ask her silly?

• Every girl is different. I'm shy so I don't show that I like someone, you would never know unless I tell you. It all depends on her personality. But if she really likes you and wants something to come of it, she would tell you. Till then, just assume she's not interested so you don't end up hurting yourself

• I ask him out.

• I smile a lot, and laugh and will probably play with my hair (alot) might even giggle

• It depends on the guy. Some would prefer if you were straightforward and told them upfront, but if you are shy I suggest you do little things that grasp his attention and hint that you like him.

• We'll when I like someone I usually try to always make plans with them, constantly talk to them, laugh at their jokes, (even if they're not funny,) smile a lot in their presence, try to touch him as often as possible, make a lot of eye contact when he's talking.

• No need to make any effort to show him. It's usually very obvious, to my dismay.

• Yes be confident in your self but dont be over confident, she wouldn't want to hang around with you if she didn't like you...

• makes excuses to be close, touches you often, feet is generally pointed in your direction, plays with her hair when she sees or talks to you, giggles over things that weren't that funny.

What Guys Said 1

• Probably the biggest hint you can get is if she laughs a lot, even when your jokes aren't that good
    Another hint would be that she is actively trying to do things with your or make plans. You can possibly also see some nervousness.