I'm totally inexperienced regarding anything guys related at 18? HELP?

So I'm 18. I'm in my last year of secondary school (high school) and I'm completely inexperienced. I've never kissed a guy. I've never been asked out. Never been on a date. Never even been hinted at that a guy likes me. What is wrong with me? Sure, I'm not the prettiest or skinniest girl, but I don't think I'm completely unattractive. I'm pretty smart without sounding conceited. Apparently I'm really funny and easy to get along with so why nothing? All of my friends have boyfriends or "almost there" boyfriends. And I'm stuck here all alone. I've had plenty of crushes but they were unrequited. What do I need to do? What will guys think when they find out I have no experience? Will they want anything to do with me at all? I don't usually surround myself around guys, is that a problem? I find guys staring at me all the time but when I catch them they turn away. What does this mean? Do I need to get fitter for them to notice me? I've had plenty opportunities to kiss a guy when I go out. But it just seems impersonal to me. I'm also scared which sound stupid. Should I just go for it with the next guy who asks me? Maybe guys are just uninterested in me. What do I need to do to get a guy to actually like me? I just want a guy to finally notice me for once...

Most Helpful Guy

• Talk to them and don't get triggered.

Make the conversation interesting, and tell jokes.

You can't just get a guy to like you; they first have to know you.

Most Helpful Girl

• You sound like me at 18. I didn't get my first kiss till my 18th birthday. From then on, it was slow progress. I'm 20 now, and I've found a very special guy whom I might be able to give my heart to. And I really am glad today that I'm still a virgin. I've waited for him, I just didn't know it. He told me he couldn't believe I haven't been with anyone before, but that it didn't matter to him. It didn't change me as a person. That resonated with me. I know how desperate you can feel, seeing all your friends going out with a new guy each month, having long term relationships and what not, but be patient. It will come. It will.
    He won't think any less of you because you have little experience. If he's he right guy, he'll want you for everything that you are. xx

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Take this time to focus on you, be cool and confident and comfortable with yourself and that will attract people to you who respect that. it sounds cliché but I used to be a shy bookworm before i became more comfortable with who i am and started putting myself out there lol and i have an amazing boyfriend and a great sex life

• From your description it seems that you DO get at least some attention from guys. Therefore it's not impossible to get a boyfriend. However, don't think of it as "I'm alone and inexperienced", think of it as you are young and you haven't met the right person. I've hooked up with several guys at age 20 and I can tell you that I wish I waited (lost my virginity at 16). So take it slow, don't rush! You don't need a boyfriend at this age, and as for the experience, guys don't care about that. Most guys think virgins are even hotter. I've never met a guy who was turned off by a girl with no experience. And like I said 18 is young, you have so much time! Focus on other things such as work, your friends, and sports/hobbies.