Girls, would you date the "strong silent type"?

You know like the guy who's quiet but isn't a pushover?

• Yes
    84% (46)
  • No
    11% (6)
  • Other
    5% (3)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Quiet guys can be sexy, but I'm already kinda quiet myself, so I'd prefer a guy that was confident and talked more, but at the same shutup and know when to just listen.

Well, maybe he's quiet towards other people but with you he's an open book. Who knows, maybe he'll be the one breaking you out of your shell a bit, haha.

Haha I'm an ambivert so I'm actually also very hyper goofy/silly with people I'm close with and love otherwise I tend to be quiet. I want a man that is opposite to me, leaning more towards the extroverted side or an ambivert like myself. In the end my true is my true love and I can't reject him just cause he didn't match up to everything on my criteria.

I happen to be an introvert with an extroverted side but not quite yet an ambivert lmao. Just like you I too love being goofy and joking around with people I'm close to and friends with but when it comes to strangers I can be pretty serious. When it comes to dating/relationships, I don't care who she is as long as she can accept my lifestyle lol.

What Girls Said 16