Why do guys seem to chase girls who treat them bad or are uninterested?

So in all my years of crushing , dating, observing etc. I notice that some guys will keep chasing girls that are out of their league, just using them for money or status or downright treat them like dirt. I know it is their evolutionary instincts to be the one to initiate and love the thrill of the chase but still why waste time and money on a girl who is not worth it. Guys, after doing this many times, do you ever feel disillusioned or more determined on your next pursuit because of it? Do you wish sometimes girls would try to chase you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Women do the exact same thing... I'm glad I'm not the only one who sees this though...

Most Helpful Girl

• the thrill of the chase? I can be mean af and some guys still don't care, that angers even more because they don't value themselves so why should i

first of all provoking someone doesn't earn you any respect with anyone I hate to tell you that

you know like you fail at something

me I just tired of all this separation no wonder the suicide rates are so high

What Guys Said 5

• "I know it is their evolutionary instincts to be the one to initiate and love the thrill of the chase"

LOL! Ya fucking right. Good one.

• The same reason why do girls seem to chase guys who treat them bad or are uninterested?

• I don't know either. Maybe to try to win them over? For me there's only so long I could go before I have to accept she just doesn't care about me. And that would be amazing if a girl liked me enough to make the first move. Good question 😊

• yes I would wish girls would try to chase me

• "I know it is their evolutionary instincts to be the one to initiate and love the thrill of the chase" – I CALL SHENANIGANS!

What Girls Said 0