Girls, Girls are so confusing What do I do?

my fiend (dare i say bff of os) and i talk a lot and she and i are into music. the other day in class we were telling jokes, and after she laughed hard at mine, she forgot i was sitting next to her and said to her friends"see, this is why i love..." and she traled off at my name because she saw me sitting there. i said hi, she said hi, and we pretended like it never happened. my friends think she's into me. i need your opinoin, and if you think she is, how should i ask her out/approach her

(the other day i embarrasingly got 'rect at her smile alone)

2mo she touches my face, we also send fliry texts

3

What Girls Said 3

• Even if you're not 100% sure, fucking go for it anyway bro. Just tell her straight up: "I think you're cool and I like you, I'd like to go out with you."

• She thinks your funny but thought you'd take the word "love" too seriously which is why she trailed off.

• Well, I think you should approach her when she is alone, so you don't embarrass her in front of anyone.
    Just go up to her, and say, and then ask. Good luck! 😊