Girls, how would you feel if a man got into a fight and win to protect you?

1mo *won. In this context the man in the title is completely innocent, he is defending both of you.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• What are they protecting me from?
    If it's just some stupid ass reason like another guy staring at my butt I'd probably think pretty low of them and their anger management problems.
    If it's an actual threat like someone trying to rob me or smth I'd be relieved & grateful they came to help me, although I know martial arts so I think I'm a better fighter than most guys out there without any knowledge of martial arts, so it probably wouldn't have been necessary.

What Girls Said 13

• Extremely turned on. I'd take him home and pound the shit out of his pelvis. He won't walk for a week.

• Well if it was another person that was constantly bullying me, then I'd feel pretty good that my boyfriend would stick up for me. He'd probably expect the same from me one day.

• It would depend on why he's fighting me.

If it's bc a dude hit on me, or was acting creepy, then that's unnecessary. But if the guy actually did something to warrant physical intervention I'd feel safe as fuck which is a very very good thing.

Ignore the "me" after fighting, my phone wanted to toss that in there. Pls don't fight me. I'm small.

• I depends. If he started the fight over something stupid and unimportant, I would be ticked, but if someone tried to harm me or was verbally attacking me and the guy fought him for me, I would be grateful and find it really sweet.

• Flattered I guess. But I wouldn't want him getting hurt over me, which would make me feel bad.

• Sure, I'd be flattered.

• I'd love him for it but be very concerned gor his safety.

• I'd be unhappy with his pain but that's hot tbh 👄🎃👄👄

• Depends. If a creepy stalker guy was harassing me, I would be thrilled if another guy protected me. If a guy just said hi on the street and my boyfriend punched him, I'd be pissed

• He's marriage material

• I will feel awesome.

• I would have loved it back when I was in high school, but now that I'm a grown woman living in a borderline police state where cops can't wait to shoot somebody, I wouldn't want him to be getting physical. Not unless we're out in the middle of nowhere and someone's trying to kill us or something.

• If he picked a fight intentionally I would not like that.