How many girls would approach a random guy that they find attractive?

• Yes i would
  • No i wouldn't because its a man's job
  • Reasons?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's basically how I got my boyfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• One girl had to get drunk to write down her number on a slip of paper and have her friends walk up to me to hand it to me.

Another girl who was sitting at a table opposite to me made her guy friend walk up to me to tell me that she is asking for a date - before he could reach their table she had stood up and "ran away" and the rest of her friends left as well.

On former social media accounts which I've deleted, I had 3 girls sending me inappropriate , rather creepy messages.

It usually comes out of the blue and so far I've never really noticed it when a girl had her eyes on me.

Such occurrences actually leave me wondering whether it's all a joke or whether I'm not good enough.

I'm not used to getting much attention in general.

So; it's happened sometimes that girls have approached me.

What Girls Said 32

• How many girls would approach a random guy that they find attractive?
    Vote C.

I already have enough guys that I find attractive approaching me so I don't see a reason to approach some random dude. In my opinion approaching a guy tends to be pretty shitty as I find most guys generally think sex is a guarantee since you approached them and react as if they are entitled/owed sex. If you start talking and no longer find him appealing- there comes the insults/rants/whining/etc of being a (insert insult) who lead him on.

• I wouldn't approach a guy solely because I found him attractive.
    If I had a conversation starter, like knew he was into biking/gymming it a lot, and happened to be attractive? I would approach him... why not?

• No I wouldn't because I've been rejected by the first and only guy I ever asked out and it completely destroyed my self confidence so I would never risk that shitty ass feeling again.

now you know how guys feel everyday :P

Yup :/

Con somebody hand me a knife 😲

• 1|0
  • We do. But we don't make it obvious. Like, you're supposed to get the hint. Guys who are good with girls get it, and the rest don't.

What if we get it but were too shy to ask... Hmm

Spot on lol

"If you want to win the game, you have to be willing to risk playing."

fuck that

• I would approach you baby

• Unless i have an good excuse to talk to him / begin a conversation I would not cause I'm really shy and too because I wouldn't know what to say to him since I doesn't know him.
    I would just keep looking at him and if he notice me give him a small smile. I don't think I would do much more.

A smile is more of a friendly smile so better have more than that to share

Ok then just send me a message :)

Hahaha instead of saying it, why didn't you send me one yourself 😂

• Even though I have no problem approaching, I don't approach random strangers. I can ask out a person I already know suites me personality wise, but a random person on the street - solely for his looks - not worth the bother to me.

How about if you reverse guys on the streets approahing you? Would you just told them eff off?

I never swear. No. I wouldn't not tell him anything rude. I'd say okay - let's chat for a week first, to see if we would be a good match... And then, go on a date if so.

Soooooo, if I asked for your number @littleSally , only just to text you when I'm bored or something, would you give it to me? I mean what do you have to lose? I'm certainly not damn stalker, I'm in Cali in Los Angeles, girls throw themselves in my direction sometimes so I'm certainly not about to Scour the world searching for you πŸ˜‚ (No offense😌) Not to mention I don't even know what you look like anymore.. I think you've showed me before but that was such a long time ago I completely forgot everything about you πŸ˜“πŸ˜₯πŸ˜” (my deepest apologies)

• What crappy options you have. I usually don't because I'm either looking f-ed up and ugly at the time, I'm busy and in a rush, or I suspect he's married or already has a g/f.

Making excuses of the person taken already? Sounds about right with people who have anxiety approaching ;P

Oh okay. I thought you actually wanted other peoples opinions when you asked this question. My bad.

• I would and I do.

• no because I don't talk to strangers

Really? You wouldn't even if you have the hots for him? Going to let this chance slip by like that?

correct

Well ill have to get over my shyness or ill die alone 😭

• I wouldn't not because I think it is the man's job, but because I would be too nervous and shy around a guy I know nothing about. I get more comfortable when I know the guy.

You wouldn't show them any signs of interests as well?

@MrLi0n Hahahaha it's okay:)

A smile is always mistaken as a friendly smile at least for me. I just thought they just trying to be nice smiling at people other than myself. Gotta do more than that

• If I was single I would. I didn't have the courage to when I was younger but that is one nice thing about getting older, rejection doesn't seem so scary.

• No I'd never approach a guy, I'd be afraid I'd come across as trashy and/ or loose.

So would you accept any guys that first approach you then?

I thought while girls suppose to have eagles full of nests? I mean egos full of shades* 🤐

Just the bitches

• i wouldn't just because I'm shy. it doesn't have to be a man's job, I'd definitely talk to them if I was with a friend though.

How would you do it?

the friend would probably start the conversation and I'd join in.

Hahahahaha so you would tell your friend to ask him out for you huh i see. But i bet that would be happening

• I do it every time I go out bar hopping or clubbing.

• I won't be aggressive about it but I'll smile at him, find some excuse to talk to him.

• not attractive enough... so yeah. i stay away, they get this straining look in their eyes when they feel that i'm trying to ask them out.

• I probably wouldn't, but it's not because I think it's a man's job.

Shy?

Not really. I can find strangers attractive too but I need to know them to develop a crush

So a crush is someone you gotta know first? I always thought crushes can be strangers or someone you see everyday but never talked to before.

• All the time when I'm inebriated.

• I rarely do 🙈

Hahaha she popular so usually guys approach her, I've seen it!😤🤓🙂🙃😂👍🏽

@MrLi0n no problemo bruh

Lol you not from the south lol "bruh" that's my word!😤😌

• I never approach.

• It rarely happen but if it does, he must be someone I am really attracted to.

What if he's not someone you are really attracted to but an average dude that approaches you, would he still have a chance? 😚

Why do women make approaching feel soo awkward and dangerousπŸ€” Sometimes it feels like walking into a fun battle but honestly it's more like walking into a chunky cheese play pin lol...πŸ˜„πŸ™‚πŸ™ƒ. But women tend to jump to assumptions about every fuckin dude that looks in their direction, they usually assume he only dating hi cuz he wants to fuck but honestly I don't even speak to females unless their nice and outgoing... Most females say I look like the type that won't speak unless you're I find you sexy lol... It's just sometimes nice to talk to women and hear their point of views on things @desidoll I'd be super scared to ask for your number cuz you seem like the type to assume I wanna get in your pants only lol it's all good though. My point is that sometimes it's nice to have a girl approch for hanging out and not hooking up... I even like to drink with females somtimes lol we don't gotta smash... And if I don't get the sex I don't give a shit

When you play cautious 24/7 you become paranoid and you assume every guy only wants to smash... It'd be nice to just have dinner or lunch with a girl and not have to worry about being scared of me wanting to fuck or not

• i wouldn't. not attractive enough.

• Option B

• Man's job, I tried it a few times and got ignored so I'm done

Hahahahah you got ignored? can't believe that

Happened to me at least 3x I remember and most pretend that I wasn't talking to them. I mean if no one else is around who ese would I be talking to? So ya ignored it's ok

• I would but I always fuck it up with awkwardness

Wanna explain more about that awkwardness that happens with you?

• Honestly I am not good at approaching guys.

Why not learn? All you have to do is say hi and introduce yourself

• I wouldn't because I'm shy.

• I'm way to shy tbh

How can we tell if you are shy?

I'd probably look at him every now and then. Chances are my friends would know. If I'm talking with a group of people I'd be paying the most attention to him most likely.

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 4

• I've had about 5 girls do this and because I was a very shy lad back then it would completely catch me off guard. Talk about fumbling idiot.

• Out of the ones I know... very few.

How many would you say? 2/20?

Do you have girls that told you they have a boyfriend even when you approached them just to talk?

No. I never approach girls out of the blue, if I do it's a friendly thing. I like to have an idea about some aspects of them before I do something more "advanced". So, if they have boyfriends, I always find out first.

If I approach just to talk they rarely mention boyfriends.

• Maybe women who just put it as a man's job because they don't want to deal with the pressure and stress of being honest. It's just an excuse because they lack confidence in themselves. YES I JUST WENT THERE.

I dont think women lack confidence cause they talk the loudest and gossip from day-night and night-day.

I don't think you're on the right track.

• Girls are pussies, they bark when it comes to feminism and then cower in the shade smiling like a drunks about to kiss the floor waiting for their "dream" knight in shining Armour to suck their feet. Women are weak