Do guys like a girl who plays video games?

I'm not obsessed with video games, but I definitely genuinely enjoy playing them. :) I recently got into Madden and it's a ton of fun. Just wondering though, but would guys like a girl who actually plays video games? I'm girly in most other aspects, besides that I like sports and video games haha. Thanks :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Trust me it's going to be a positive for a lot of guys.

Most gamers are going to be guys and that makes you high demand in the gaming community, especially if you're playing madden and the more male dominated gaming franchises.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol yes... very much tbh

What Guys Said 19

• Don't really care too much, and I'm someone who's about to graduate in Game Design xD
    As long as she's not addicted and playing all the time, then it's good. I generally prefer to play alone because I like focusing on the story, so when I'm with my girl, I'd want to do something else other than play games, but once in a while is not bad.
    Like I said, if she's not addicted, it's good.

• If she likes the games I like, and she REALLY challenges me!! Yeah!
    A few times, with a few, we have played, and the winner chooses a special prize!

• That is always a bonus

• That would be ideal to me.

• Yes of course. At least i do I'm sure other guy's as well. I play video games once in a while, but if my girlfriend was a gamer it wouldn't bother me at all, in fact it would be kind of cool. 👍

• Very yes. Since a lot of guys usually play video games, they would like to have a girl with the same hobby as them so they could enjoy more.+1 +1

• Yes! 👍👍👍

• Yes... Yes we do. I like when a girl not only love playing games now and then but if she can also kick my ass at them... It's such a huge turn on 0.0 huge

• fuck yea!

my dream girlfriends loves playing video games

• I like a girl I can play with, whatever that may be

• It's actually a requirement for me - she must play video games!

• yeah

• 0|0
  • Well, I don't play video games but whatever you do on your own time is up to you just as long as your life doesn't revolve around these games.

• Maybe a little but most girls don't, candy crush does not count, I play a lot of the big title like GTA and anything that fun and open world like the division. I don't like sports games though, I'd rather just play it in real life.

• yes we do

• Yup I have no problem as I play games myself :-)

• You play Ps4?

• Games like League of Legends, FIFA, Mortal Kombat etc, hell yes. Candy Crush, GTFO.

What Girls Said 0