Girls, do you think it is okay to sleep over at your guy friends house if you have a boyfriend, and guys do you think it is okay for your girlfriend to also?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• If my boyfriend is there too then yes. If not, no, I wouldn't feel comfortable with doing that.

The poll so far is split even, how do you think it will turn out

And if the poll doesn't?

The results are in

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Hell no! It is not enough to act properly. You must avoid acting in a way that might be construed as or suggest the possibility of impropriety. That is one thing that you should always do to maintain trust in your relationships.

• I wouldn't like it no. Maaaybe if it was a friend's party that I couldn't make it out to and I trusted that friend, then ok. But in general I wouldn't be ok with it. Especially if it's one on one. Regardless of trust. It just looks bad and pretty much the one thing I ask in a relationship is avoid situations that could look bad to an outsider. If a stranger would look at that scenario and think they're fucking or about to fuck.. stay away.

• A lot of girl that have boyfriend sleepover at my house, I think because their boyfriend have to really know/trust the guy before they are safe to do so.

• Not at all!
    Either I would b drunk or wasn't alone doing so.

• HER i'd trust... the guy? not so much.

• only if they must, usually that's only if she's too drunk to drive. otherwise, no, not cool