Girls, do you think it is okay to sleep over at your guy friends house if you have a boyfriend, and guys do you think it is okay for your girlfriend to also?

• Yes
    47% (7)18% (2)35% (9)Vote
  • No
    53% (8)82% (9)65% (17)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Girl

• If my boyfriend is there too then yes. If not, no, I wouldn't feel comfortable with doing that.

0|2
    0|0
    • 2mo

The poll so far is split even, how do you think it will turn out

• Show All
    • 2mo

And if the poll doesn't?

• 2mo

The results are in

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• Hell no! It is not enough to act properly. You must avoid acting in a way that might be construed as or suggest the possibility of impropriety. That is one thing that you should always do to maintain trust in your relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't like it no. Maaaybe if it was a friend's party that I couldn't make it out to and I trusted that friend, then ok. But in general I wouldn't be ok with it. Especially if it's one on one. Regardless of trust. It just looks bad and pretty much the one thing I ask in a relationship is avoid situations that could look bad to an outsider. If a stranger would look at that scenario and think they're fucking or about to fuck.. stay away.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of girl that have boyfriend sleepover at my house, I think because their boyfriend have to really know/trust the guy before they are safe to do so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all!
    Either I would b drunk or wasn't alone doing so.

0|0
    0|0
  • HER i'd trust... the guy? not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • only if they must, usually that's only if she's too drunk to drive. otherwise, no, not cool

0|0
    0|0