Does that mean the girl that is hardly approached by men is more unattractive?

If a girl is approached by men more than a girl that is hardly approached by men, does that mean the girl that is hardly approached by men is more unattractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I disagree. There are some girls that just don't put themselves in the situation to get hit on, or some guys are intimidated by them thinking they're out of their league and won't bother.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, that's not what it always mean. She might look intimidating.

but some of us go FOR the intimidating looking women cuz we know they don't get approached much. so that theory is out.

Men usually go for the woman who will put out.

What Guys Said 8

• Guy approach open women. Although open = attractive to most men, it has nothing to do with a pretty face.

• No, not necessarily but that can be a reason.

• If no guy ever hits on you or approaches you then yeah it might be just that.
    Which is hard to believe because i've plenty of unattractive women get approached/hit on.

lol oh god... " plenty of unattractive women get approached/hit on" ... mkay

@cross98 don't disagree with that at all. In the end this what i suspect the QA is really asking. If men you find attractive don't approach you does that mean... etc.

If even desperate, attractive men don't hit on you then it's pretty dire.

@mratticuslebowski super! especially if she were to approach him and he responds "i'll think about it" or "let me think" ... lol that means hell no and i just wanna break you down nicely. trust me i've been down this alley before.

• yes. but not necessarily physically. it DOES mean she has more sex appeal - which means "attractive". but that's more attitude than appearance... so it's fixable.

• no, a girl can be attractive but unapproachable for some reason.

• it depends I've seen pretty girls never get hit on
    and the girl who looks worse pick up all the guys

usually its cause the girl puts herself in a position
    to get hit on

• Ammm... how about she is so hot tht no one ever dare😂

• yup pretty much

What Girls Said 1

• Pretty much, and I'm hardly ever approached at all Hahahaha can I exit planet earth already