My boyfriend is hanging out with a group of females and is the ONLY male.. should I feel uncomfortable?

My boyfriend and I have been dating a little over a year now. He works at a daycare so pretty much all of his coworkers are females. Well the ones he associates and seeing outside of work the most are these three ladies.. in gonna call them Kim, Sarah, and sally. I have meet all three and really like Sarah but sally and Kim on the other hand aren't really my cup of tea. They all have boyfriend and I have met Sarah's boyfriend but Kim and sally don't really act like they are in a relationship by the things they say. Kim said she would dance on other guys and not even care, at least when her boyfriend is not there. That really made me uncomfortable because I know I would never do that while in a relationship.. And sally wasn't very friendly and didn't even really acknowledge me when I introduced myself to them or that whole night. It was very awkward. My boyfriend and these ladies do hang out quit often and do things like Zumba classes, trivia night, bowling etc. I told my my boyfriend how uncomfortable it made me feel that he hangs out with them and is the only male around not to mention but boyfriend has a naturally flirtatious personality. After telling him that I also said I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle it and might have to leave.. he got all mad at me and said I should be able to hang out with whoever I want and said that if that's what gonna happen then that's what will happen.. the thought of me leaving didn't really seem to bother him. I sorta felt like he was choosing them over me.. should I feel uncomfortable about him hanging out with this group? What should I do? Could I just be jealous or is this something I have the right to be upset about?

Most Helpful Guy

• IF they're disrespecting you or your relationship he's a piece of shit for allowing it.

Also, if you know he's a flirt and you got with him... you expected him to all of a sudden not be a flirt? Maybe you should've been accepting of who he was before getting with him. Unless he's crossing the line to being inappropriate, he's not doing anything wrong. But if you feel otherwise, you two should be on the same page about it and discuss things. And if you can't come to an agreement, then you're not right for one another and you need a guy who sees things the same.

What Guys Said 2

• Zumba, bowling, trivia, is he dating them or you?

They do those thingall together as a group.. do you still feel like that's inappropriate to be doing with the opposite sex while in a relationship?

Yes, he should do those things with you not them in surprised you put up with it

• Well, if you threatened to leave, then it is kind of like you are already accusing him of cheating with one of them when he hasn't even done anything. The only time you may have to worry is if he is spending lots of time with ONE of them, by himself. If they are hanging out in a group, then you shouldn't even worry.

What Girls Said 2

• If the girl didn't acknowledge you, then thats a problem.
    You need to tell your boyfriend how you feel about Sally.
    Keep an eye out for Sally.
    You need to trust your boyfriend that he will never do anything.
    It's okay to be jealous but trust him.
    But let it be known to Sally that she needs to not cross her boundaries if she acts up.

• Has he ever invited you to hang out with them?

Yes he has ( we went to trivia night at a local restaurant together) but like I said I really like 1 of the ladies she was very nice but other to not so much.. but he usually hangs out with these ladies without me around.. what do you think of that?

It doesn't mean anything, girl. They are just his friends.