Where is the perfect place to take my boyfriend to eat?

Okay so basically tomorrow marks 10 months with my boyfriend and I want to take him out to eat somewhere good but not expensive like other than Denny and not expensive as the Cheesecake Factory. I have 45 bucks not the sound cheap I am just letting you guys know. I am in the San Fernando Valley like North Hollywood Van Nuys Woodland Hills so anything around there where they are dining restaurants. Please give any ideas places

Most Helpful Guy

• That's super sweet, but celebrating 10 months is ridiculous.

I wish I could recommend something in the SFV... but I'm not super familiar with it. I LOVE Elephant Bar, but you'll tap your cash and might even need a little more. I don't think there's one nearby though. A better idea is put it off until your year anniversary and save up more money for that. (But to be honest, he should be treating you.)

Most Helpful Girl

• Do y'all have a Buffalo wild wings where you live? A man can't resist a good blowjob after going to Buffalo wild wings

What Guys Said 7

• Q: Where is the perfect place to take my boyfriend to eat?
    A: Between your legs.

• Whats his favorite food? or desert?
    Just get him that, tell him you love him, cuddle and do other things :p

I would suggest maybe TGIF, I dont really like chain restaurants but if you are on a budget thats a cheap place I think.

• Bedroom.

• How about cook urself if u can? ... I can't complain to tht.

• Mcdonalds and get him a happy meal.

• Take him to a greasy spoon

• dude, just ask him what his favorite place to eat is

What Girls Said 1

• Take him anywhere they serve his favourite food. He will definitely be happy with that.