He sent a picture of himself via text message, but did I upset him?

Guy friend sent a picture of himself to me just a face pic laying down. I just responded random, why did you send a pic of me laying down. "Then I said you look happy yay! "and he has not texted me back, what did i do wrong, I just didn't know what to say

2mo typo, the word me should be replaced with "you".

Most Helpful Guy

• An accumulation of these types of moments could make or break you... something to pay attention to

Maybe he sees it as you're not on the same vibe or not on the same page organically. You have to question rather than just know

hmm, this is deep... I guess I do know why he sent the pic, but it shouldn't hurt asking a question

Yes, something a little more appropriate is a witty comment... Anything positive really. Because asking why sort of makes him feel like he made a mistake

It could be anything from
      Yea ok james bonds here
      You should be a model
      You look like superman

Just feed he's ego once in a while it's good for his soul
      Kinda see what I mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahaah... Maybe he is expecting some other response from you or he is just telling you that "I am so cute laying down here" :-)

What Guys Said 3

• Good question. This girl does the same thing and I can't figure out why are you sending me a picture of you waking up, or going to bed or something stupid. I understand the football jersey pic or the food pics but these other ones? Don't get it.

• If that upset him he's a child. Maybe it embarrassed him, but he could still be an adult about it.

• he's an emo little fgt

What Girls Said 1

• He just wants attention