How do I ask a GAGer out?

He's a very nice man and I think I'm in love with him.

2mo He lives in my city

Most Helpful Guy

• Hm, interesting!!! Well now I'm invested in this... come off anon and ask, let us see this :).

Have you guys talked a bit or do you chat off gag or anything?

We chat on kik but that's it I'm really nervous tho so I don't know about coming off anon

I don't know we just talk about stuff in life so I don't think so but he did message me first

The suspense is killer haha!!! I'm so curious now. But don't worry about the rejection. Oh wait, I just re-read above and um.."in love with him". Hm, this is different.

Be careful with those feelings mate. Now I see why you're extremely nervous. Being rejected by someone you love is crushing.

But just ask him out to lunch or drinks. But be carful with these. People are willing to go out for lunch over dinner and coffee or drinks... but they also scream friend date. But you can do it, the kapakani beloved in you :).

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh good Lord. I'm gonna be honest. I'm 110% against online dating of any kind. It's unsafe and it's hard to really know someone until you actually met them. Also.. you aren't in love with him.. cuz you don't know him. Don't be dumb. Use good sense and be safe. It's cool to chat or whatever online.. but meeting someone or being in love with them is sketch. If you still want to met him.. maybe add him on Snapchat and social media first to figure him out first.

What Guys Said 19

• I think messaging him would be a good idea.

• Just ask if he wants to hang out sometime. My only thing is does he live near you or would it be long distance?

• JUST PM HIM and get to it

• Send him a private message, consider his location too. Ask for a coffee or a drink. Don't give up if he declines

If he declines I think I'll die inside

I'll cry of embarassement tho

when a door closes it does not mean another will not open, but just try

• I feel an episode of catfish coming on

Have fun watching it

I'm just playing around, that's cool you guys met on here, just make sure you video chat first! lol

• No need to, I accept.

• Online only? Or are you close?

Ya we're close

Just ask him to go to a coffee shop or something, or to meet in a park to go for a nice walk. Something casual so u can put the question in the air.

• just ask how bad could it be?

Pretty bad if I get rejected

@Asker The world isn't going to end if he does. It's just GaG.

• Mention him here?

I'm embarassed lol

Either you do it or you never meet him. Besides, as anonymous you can't do it anyway. Gonna have to ask someone who posted here to do it.

• Just message him and do it

• Just go for it. ;)

Start by talking to him getting to know him a little bit then bring up that you want to meet or even ask him how he'd feel if you two met and if he likes that idea then just ask

@Asker I completely agree. Invite him out somewhere or suggest a place where you two could be alone and have fun at the same time. If he says no, then you can't cry over something you never had. But who knows, he might say yes and the rest just works itself out.

• That's awesome

• send him a message

• Perhaps you could ask him for his number and start by talking on the phone.
    Please do it over a PM. :)

• If i were the guy i like i would say get a life find a real one. or i would accept and see what happens :p I don't know it isn't really matter how you ask

• Just like you would anybody else.

• i didn't know you could?

• Send him a message and tell him how you feel.

• Just ask him out already the suspence is killing meeee😱😱😱

What Girls Said 7

• Be friends First. Try and Exchange celly numbers. See how this goes.
    Whatever you do, don't Tell him how you feel. You never know Joe until you Get to Know him Here, dear.
    Good luck. xx

• PM him and get to business which y'all luck!!!

• Hello! Welcome to Mairead's Match Making Service! All you have to do is send your GAG crushes username to me an I'll do all the asking for you! You will have a GAG Boyfriend in NO TIME! GUARANTEED!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/wltz.gif

Lmao if this was legit it would actually be good

Offer is always open! GUARANTEED! :'D

thanks haha

• PM him

• Send him a pm or come off anon and do it right now. Good luck 👍

• Awwww that's cute

• Do you know him in person or just on here? I hate to be the party pooping safety guru here, but just be careful! Ask him to meet you in a public place where there are plenty of people around.