Have you ever really liked someone but never got the chance to talk to them?

Sorta like having a lust crush. I have and it still haunts me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. She was in the grade behind me. I crushed on her from 5th grade til I left for university. I'm sure she liked me back but we were both shy. Barely said a dozen words to her in all those years. She recently showed up in Facebook as "someone I might know". I've been over her for decades, but it still stirred me to see her face in the photo. I regret not telling her how I felt, not because I'd like to be married to her or anything, but it would have been a good experience and I think I missed out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, there's this one guy at school who I am *really* attracted to, but I literally don't think he even knows who I am.

What Guys Said 4

• the only one I can think of was a lad at school ( both same year) that I seriously fancied when I was 17, so bad I just could not talk to him.. all I did was look.

• Yes in high school. Not so much college. I'm at the point now where I just talk to them when I can.

• Unfortunately yeah..

• mostly all the super attractive women, its hard to approach them

What Girls Said 3

• Every guy I've ever liked. Including the one I like now. My low self esteem and severely diagnosed social anxiety keeps me from reaching out, so I always have to ask my friends to talk to the guy for me, and it rarely ends well.

• Yeah, for 3-4 years XD nothing ever happened coz its just not possible, and shyness always takes over me lol

• Of course.
    My shyness got in the way of me talking to a lot of guys in the past.

Have you ever kicked yourself after or just let it go?

Oh man that sucks!

I knowww. But the worst part? I had pretty much gotten over the crush like 3 years ago, but then I have a dream about them and now I can't stop thinking of them...