Does any male here think they would have a chance with her?

Does any male here think they would have a chance with her?
And girls do you think any man here has a chance.

0|0
4|27

Most Helpful Girl

• I love how some of the guys on here are putting her down, or saying she isn't their type. Like none of the women you've ever dealt with past, present or in the future are even fucking with her on her worst day. Most people on here have average looking partners at best. There are a few guys who are dating cute girls, I'm sure, or even hot girls but to act as if a rich supermodel is beneath you? gtfoh you dont even believe that

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I am not rich or a male model, so I probably wouldn't have a chance with her, but I honestly wouldn't want a serious relationship with her anyways.

1. She's a single mom.

2. She makes all her money by taking her clothes off and letting people take her picture.

3. Physically, not my type

4. Probably has a personality that I would find unnatractive as well. I know it doesn't apply to all models but I do believe she fits the stereotype of being one of those stuckup, entitled bitchy models.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• What is wrong with you people, judging by the looks that no man would have a chance with her? Do you also judge the book by its cover? What a shallow way of thinking.

Unless you know her personally, you can't tell, chill out everyone.

0|1
    1|0
    • 2mo

Never said they didn't have chance in asking you guys

• She's a victoria secret model right?
    I think so, yes, but probably someone famous and/or rich.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Oh not a man on Gag though.

• Show All
    • 2mo

@SuitAndTie I mean , models date rich and famous guys in general, or at least very rich guys >< Unless Gag has a celebrity or very rich guy I doubt it's possible for him to get her :p

• 2mo

I didn't realise she was a model lol. Maybe she likes guys who aren't wealthy or are celebrities. There may be a very slim chance of that happening 😋

• Lol, they have no chance, #sorrynotsorry. 😂

1|0
    0|5
    • 2mo

Why, are we guys missing something here?

• Show All
    • 2mo

@SuitAndTie I still get the vibe from most male users of this site that they see women as sex-objects or 2nd class citizens (aka sub-humans). With that in mind, I can't imagine them being able to actually hold a conversation with a woman without giving off the 15th century's mentality.

• 1mo

Well, that's just your experience I guess

What Guys Said 26

• Not interested and don't care if she wants to jump my bones and grease my pole!

0|1
    0|0
  • Had to do a reverse image search so I figure out its a supermodel from the UK.

It would be difficult to meet her and get past some inevitable gate keepers, but I'd at least try if there was an opportunity to talk to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not whether I think I have a chance with her, it's about whether she's the kind of girl worthy of me pursuing.

1|0
    0|0
  • One male does.. Bill Cosby.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know who that is. If I did know her, and I was interested, then I would ask her out. If she said no, then she says no. I don't really give a fuck about how she looks.

0|0
    0|1
  • I would back myself with any woman

0|1
    0|0
  • mehhh

0|1
    0|0
  • she is not my type man.

0|0
    1|0
  • She's not my type

0|0
    1|0
  • No none whatsoever wouldn't even entertain the thought of approaching her. I'm sure she wouldn't be short of suitors

0|0
    0|1
    • 2mo

No one, unless they're desperate, would ever entertain the idea of approaching a black woman instead of a much more beautiful white woman. You're right brother.

• 2mo

@objectivetruth er no that's not what I was angling at. I find black and Latin woman astonishingly attractive. I just don't think a girl with film star looks and fashion would have the slightest incling, volition or desire to got with me. For all I know she may well be a celebrity

• I have better :p

0|1
    0|0
  • Not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea I totally would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks yeah. Who she is, not at the moment.

0|0
    0|0
  • In all likelihood, no, I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wouldn't try in the first place

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't have a chance with any girl on this planet

0|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't want her

0|1
    1|0
  • I dont like her at all, she would'nt have a chance with me...

0|1
    1|0
  • She's not my type.

0|0
    1|0
  • i dont date black women. i find them attractive, but dont date them

0|0
    0|0
  • Who cares? Who's she? The next top model? There's always other girls I can date, why her? What makes her so special?

0|0
    0|0
  • ye she's nothing special

0|1
    0|0
  • Stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

1|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

Lol dude I obviously asked this to see the ridiculous opinions

• I'd give it a shot. You don't ask, you don't get.

0|0
    0|1
  • Yeah, why not? I would talk and ask her out.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

She's pretty, looks nice and seems like a girl who might be into me too... :) Hook me up op!