Girls, What body type is most appealing to women and why?

Left or Right?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Left. Cause it looks so much more natural

What Girls Said 3

• None. I don't do White guys

If there were two black guys in this post. And I said I dont do black guys... a herd of people would be screaming racist.

It's not that I was offended you only like to date black guys. It was the fact that you went out of your way to comment none and that you don't like white guys instead of just not answering the question. If you don't find the guys in the pictures to be attractive then just don't comment. I only wanted to know if you like the guy on the left or the guy on the right so if you didn't like either of them then you shouldn't have even answered and you should've just moved on to the next question. It's people like you on this website that I hate. You're the type of person to just comment irrelevant shit on people's questions.

@Asker Well I still have a right to comment & that bothered you so much 😂😂😂 @xBlackxGirlx IKR? Besides it's less problem, and I'm all about Black love

• The second one with less definition would be perfect. =)

• Left, looks much better.