Tinder: Long or Short Relationships?

What do you associate Tinder with: long or short relationships?

• Long
  • Short
  • Mixed

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people might take it as a hokup app, but really its anything you want it to be. There are some on there looking for real long term relationahips, as well as people just after friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tinder is where I met my wife. Same as a few close friends of mine as well. Though, I've discovered it's an age thing. Most people who use it 18-25 ish are using it to just hook up. 26+ are using it to actually find dates. Now this doesn't count for everyone within those demographics, but just something I've come to notice.

What Girls Said 13

• It's more of a hookup site.

• I associate it with one time dates or sex

• One night stands basically

• Short. Could be long, but super rare case.

• I'm going with mixed simply because I know a few peopld who met long term boyfriends on tinder, including me and my best friend.

• i only met one person from tinder...
    and it was... awful expriance. He looked weird, acted weird and was so ugly in real life... i spent a few minutes and then found an excuse to leave

• I meant to click short and I clicked long.. oops. But anyway.. I know this one girl who meets all of her bfs on Tinder.. and let's just say she's starting dating after her baby was born.. she's now 2 and she's on boyfriend number 3.

• Short.
    Only went on 2 dates with someone on tinder. Didn't last very long haha

• I think most people use Tinder for just sex, yet there are also people who use it to find some meaningful relationships\long term. Either way, it's their individual choice and one should do what makes them happy.

• Short in my experience but I do know two couples who met on Tinder and got married.

• Casual dating. Met one guy and I wanted a LTR. He clearly was window shopping and dating a bunch of girls. Would never join again, unless I was looking to get a STD. 😜

• Neither : SEX

• I met my boyfriend on tinder we've been together 2 years. I think you have to find a person that wants the same as you. There's definitely more people on it that want hookups rather than realtionships.

did you hookup the first night you met.. be hoenst

@animus1988 wow so classy for you and those girls.

i guess you could say that :D. there was all 7+/10 tho

What Guys Said 13

• Depends on your age and where you are - I always associated it with hook ups but I found when I looked at it, the women in my area of my age were very serious about looking for relationships.

• Neither. It's not for relationships, it's for hook ups.

• Short, with the rare longterm case. Friend of mine met her boyfriend of 1 year thus far on tinder. Good guy. Actually more concerned for him in the relationship than her xD.

• Tinder is for finding your future spouse.

• Neither, I associate it with despair xD

• Short term for the most part though I know some people who have met their bf/gf from there.

• I actually never got anything out of tinder.

• I thought that tinder was merely a casual sex app.

• The answer is clear. Any ladies who think it's for long term the men don't see it that way 😁😁😁

• Tinder is a superficial app where you pick the person based on pictures then chat. Any relationship that starts off in this basis will fail.

• I met my girlfriend on Tinder and we were both looking for a long term relationship. But I think ours is a rare case.

• Tinder is for bitches

• Short and casual relationships are ideal for Tinder.