Why doesn't my girlfriend post about me?

We recently got back together from a 4 month breakup where she was with a not serious rebound. During that time she posted a lot about him and made it seem like she was happy with him I would see that she posted at least 2 times a week about him. In reality it was different they only lasted about month and a half and well after that we talked things out. Before we were together for 14 months and she only posted me on social media like 4 times in 14 months but she did have me in her bio and have 2 pics on insta. Is she doing this to protect his feelings or to let people know she hasn't moved on to quick? It doesn't worry me but I'm just curious

Most Helpful Girl

• She was trying to make you jealous or get your attention.

Most Helpful Guy

• You have bigger things to be concerned about. Ask yourself what sort of message you send a girl when you get back together with her, after she was with a rebound for 4 months.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Isn't it blatantly obvious what she was doing? She was trying to make you jealous man. Worst thing you can do is try to look at your ex's social media bullshit.

Also a bit of a cautionary tale here, but I know first hand that after a couple months you only remember the good stuff about your past relationship (usually) and the bad stuff doesn't seem so bad anymore. It will come back, and she's been happily boning some other guy for the last 2 months, so how awesome is this going to be now?

• It's not a new relationship. What is she supposed to post? I just got back with my ex!

• Sounds to me like she was trying to make you jealous. What you should be asking yourself is if you want to be with a girl who USES other men to make you jealous. Grow up boy

• why you being weird? she did it obvious to see if you would react. give her some space and just focus on having a good time.

• She probably wants to keep you her secret from the world.