Hi been dating this girls but I just don't find her attactive?

Hi everyone I need advice I been dating this girl love her personality and we both really click but I just dont find her attactive at all.

I don't know want to do this has never happened to me before.

What Girls Said 1

• Well everybody have to make sacrifices. If you don't have future plans like marriage, then you have to chose to either dump her or keep her. Its not fair to her if you don't find her attractive. You say you love her personality and click, but is her physical appearance a deal breaker for you? Don't pretend in front of her, or else she will sense it from you and dump you herself so that she can find somebody who will do what you can't or refuse to do. Because in marriage, appearance is not going to matter. We all grow old and maybe wrinkly if we don't care for our body's now. Right now your not being mature about this. Because if she is somebody that you need in a partner and your letting this hinder you, then I say that your making a big mistake. What you want may not always be what you need and what you need may not always be what you want. That's life, but its your choice.

What Guys Said 2

• if you don't find someone attractive there is nothing you can do about it. regardless of what we want to think for most people we need to be at least somewhat physically attractive to our partners.

perhaps this girl is better off as a friend then a girlfriend

• Best be honest about it, the attraction is one the number one reason to go out with someone if you love her personality only then you are just friends but I bet she is well into you.