I have an hourglass body I'm noticing it cuz I'm losing weight and I'm a 21 year old guy so what body type of woman would find me attractive?

What personality could she have as well? That would help if you can answer that.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Women do not find hourglass figures attractive. Your best bet is to try and put on some muscle on your back, shoulders and chest, to mitigate this. Although if you have narrow shoulders and wide hips you'll probably never have a good body in women's eyes.

What about older mature women/Cougars maybe?

An hourglass figure is feminine. Women do not want it. The age of the woman in question is irrelevant. Having narrow shoulders and wide hips is universally unattractive, like being short.

What about masculine women?

What Girls Said 2

• Since when do guys have hourglass figures? 🙊

• That would be great if you were a female, but I'd have to see you to tell you if I like it or not.

What Guys Said 1

• Hopefully you stay a good boy and don't go to jail certain men would love that figure.