This guy said take care to me randomly in our convo does that mean he never wants to talk to me or see me again?

Me and this guy were having a convo then all of a sudden he said "okah take care!" And went offline right or who knows he maybe blocked me and that's why it snowed he was offline but anyways does this mean he doesn't wanna talk anymore and is it a forever goodbye? This is how our convo went This guy said take care to me randomly in our convo does that mean he never wants to talk to me or see me again?

Most Helpful Guy

• prob jus wanted someone to talk too random convo... i woukd if still chatted with u if there was a connection o notts

Most Helpful Girl

• He probably had to go.

What Guys Said 2

• Sounds like his girlfriend walked in and caught him talking to you

He said he doesn't have a girlfriend and me and him are gene XD

Friends

I still stand by my first statement lol
      But what do I know, that is just my opinion

• It sounds like he had to end the conversation abruptly. Who knows maybe he got caught talking to you, depending there's a 50/50 chance of him getting back to you.

What Girls Said 0