What should you talk about?

On your first date with a guy what should you talk about?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can tell you what not to talk about: Don't talk about ex-bfs or guys you like. Don't talk about drama between your friends. Don't talk about makeup or clothes, unless he aspires to be a fashion designer or makeup artist. Don't talk about how you think you might be fat, or have a big nose etc..

Talk about common interests: Music, books, movies and go from there. If he likes something you think is totally lame, ask some questions and fake an interest for a little while at least.

Good luck

What Guys Said 1

• Talk about whatever you want. Talk about what you're interested in. Talk about him. About you. Whatever comes to mind. Sure it's important to find out about him, but let it happen naturally. Try not to make it sound like an interrogation. Beyond all that, just be yourself. Be friendly, respectful, cute and charming, and let things happen on their own.

Don't worry about it. You'll do great.

• I'm checking back on a lot of my old answers like I usually do. I wanted to do a follow up to see if what I told you was at all helpful to you. So did my advice help?

What Girls Said 1

• Talk about anything you would talk about with anybody else like an old friend =] It's your first date together so him knowing the honest truth about you will give him a chance to decide whether he likes you a lot or not =]