I'm not ready for a relationship, but I fell for him which was least expected?

So me and this guy met online, started talking everyday for a couple weeks and then we met in person the other day. So we have both expressed that neither of us are ready for a relationship due to exes being shitty to us, and trying to get our feelings in some shape of normality. However, throughout this week I think I'm getting feelings for him and I'm really not ready and I have no idea what to do, it's kind of scaring me. The ideal thing to do is tell him, but I don't want to ruin the friendship between us as we act like best friends all the time. I've never been in this situation it's so new and I have no idea what I'm doing. Just need some advice on it really, thank you :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would hold off and if you still have feelings for him in a month, tell him. Enjoy the friendship, if it grows into a relationship this period will help it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Odds are that if you tell him, his answer will remain the same as it was. Also, there is a huge possibility that your friendship might end.

What Guys Said 3

• Jus worry about controlling your feelings and mental state, sustain from flirting and work on why you are not ready to date. Ignore these will cause you to confuse yourself.

• Life/Love doesn't wait for you to be ready. You have to go for it or miss the opportunity,

• had something similar happen to me last Christmas I told her she couldn't have her cake and eat it to and I needed an answer. I never got one and to this day I have not spoken to her. you are either going to jump on the boat or miss it but know if you miss it you are never going to see it again.

What Girls Said 0