How to have ldr sex?

How do you have long distance relationship sex that is a turn on for both of you? It kinda bores me seeing his face and watching him jerk off. I'd much rather tell him about my day then be bored by that. How can we get sexy when we arnt together

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing that can be done long distance that will be a turn on for you. He will enjoy you being seductive, lingerie and playing with yourself more than you with him doing those things.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's pretty much the only way you do it. I was with my ex for 4 years in a LDR and masturbating together on a webcam never bored me. But it's not just masturbating, we would spend hours on a webcam; talking, playing video games, even watching movies together (we play it at the same time), etc.

What Guys Said 3

• I never heard of such thing. All you can do is web cam each other. That's why many people dont get themselves into LDR cause situations like this.

• I cannot imagine this happens in long distances. Sex is physical only.

• You basically said it. The -best- thing is watching each other masturbate while sharing a fantasy together. And that, apparently, bores you.

What Girls Said 1

• I am sorry, but that's the only way if I am not mistaken.