What does this statement mean?

I'm talking about a possible relationship with this guy I'm seeing. I told him I wanted to keep it casual for awhile. He said, "sure. And if a relationship comes out of it great. If not, that's ok too".

• He's definitely looking at a relationship as an option
    78%(7)62%(8)Vote25%(1)
  • He could be BS-ing
    11%(1)8%(1)Vote0%(0)
  • He doesn't seem to want a relationship
    0%(0)8%(1)Vote25%(1)
  • No way to tell
    11%(1)22%(3)Vote50%(2)
Select a gender to cast your vote:

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't care or doesn't want to seem more interested in it that you. You have told him its not important to you, why should he tell you otherwise?

• No, he knows I'm open to a relationship. We decided to take it a step further, from the time I told him I wanted to keep it causal, and we are now exclusive but not in a relationship. This is because I have had issues with relationships in the past and want to make sure I'm making all the right moves. Now I'm feeling more feelings and am starting to get a little freaked out; a very typical symptom of feelings for me. I think I want to make it official but am afraid. So I'm really just looking for an answer to ease my mind.

• We've agreed to exclusively sleep with each other, basically

• And thank you so much for your input :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Voted C

What Guys Said 1

• Are you serious? He literally answered with what the definition of what keeping it casual means. Sounds like he's willing to go along with what you want so take it.

What Girls Said 1

• He'd like to be in a relationship with you, but is not pushing it