Would you blow off your plans tonight if you had the opportunity to have sex?

You have the chance to have sex tonight, but its going to tie you up for the rest of the night (no pun intended, unless of course you are in to that sort of thing) so you won't be able to do whatever you had planned. Would you do it and blow off (also no pun intended, but thats whats going to happen right?) your plans tonight?

Most Helpful Girl

• Would you blow off your plans tonight if you had the opportunity to have sex?
    Nope as to me sex is pretty easy to get and really replaceable as masturbation > sex and vibrators/dildos pwn dicks anytime for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course, this isn't even a question.

What Girls Said 8

• And Give up my Investigation Discovery Channel on a Wednesday Night?
    I would tell Him to Check with me this weekend, and that's Only if there isn't anything Pressing that's Good on Here, dear.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• Sex would wait for me.
    I would keep him waiting via text.

Been in a long term relationship for a while

• Lmfao an opportunity to see my long distance boyfriend and fuck?
    You know it 😂 No plans tonight anyway

• I only had plans to watch American horror story and then go to bed but we can watch that while doing it

• Absolutely.

• I have nothing to blow off

• Hell yeah

• No. I wouldn't

What Guys Said 10

• Depends on how serious of a plan are we talking here? Meeting my buddy at the bar? He'll live, I'll hang out with the girl.

If its somethings more important, she can always wait. Its not like she's never going to bang you again because you have a previous engagement.

• i wouldn't seeing how sex can happen any time if you have a girl, and i dont think it would hurt there feelings i you sad you can't that night because of plans you already made. and girls are not dumb they will understand unless there teens or something lol. but just go with your plan and no if your gonna have sex with someone it will happen even if your not there so do hat you enjoy because sex is not really that big of a deal.

• No... if I really loved that person I wouldn't want her to be disappointed. Even if its having sex with Megan Fox or Selena Gomez I wouldn't unless I didn't really like the girl if you are talking about dates if its something like buying then I guess I can go fuck in that dark dangerous alley with signs saying keep out and creepy people around the enterance

• Yes sadly that will never happen.

• if I had any probably

• Yea lol. I'd give a heads up tho

• Unless those plans were serious business

• Nope

• What if your initial plans involved sex anyway?

• well considering I'm sitting around doing nothing I guess why not have sex with someone , all I had wanted to do was watch the new criminal minds tonight at 9pm so if she was into the show too I'd see no issue , we could like cuddle on the couch and bang after it was over