Do you support interracial relationships?

Personally, I prefer Black guys but I have no problem to those who date outside their race 😊

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• no. too many problems. i think we should date in our race. that's not racist. i don't care just have my own preferences. not because of how people look but the cultures are too difference between the races.

Exactly!! I tried dating outside my race & almost went crazy

yeah.
      not sure i want to continue trusting people.
      i always seem to get hurt when i do.

What Guys Said 25

• I respect it, and support it

However I dislike when a person that's another race tries to think stereotypical when theyre dating another person of race.

Sadly it happens a lot

True plus i hate it when some white women are dating blacks because it's now a trend in their eyes. Some of these white women are ignorant and racist to other races including their own.

Exactly!! Some are so pathetic and problematic

• Hell yea! I wish I could date a beautiful black woman, but I swear they all only date black guys =(

I'm open to any race but under certain conditions

I would date you 😊😊

;) <3

• Any relationship between two consenting adults that doesn't involve them being related I'll support

• Absolutely I do

• Yes I do.

Yes, but she got her citizenship while in college. I was going to Marine Officer Candidate School and flight training, Vietnam was still raging and she was afraid I'd get killed
      or captured. As you might imagined we had many arguments over that.

That's the thing interracial relationships

• I don't think that a natural thing should be supported, it should just be accepted.

• Well I don't do anything to support it or have a party when i see a interracial couple or anything silly but i think it's good that it's perfectly normal it gives everyone more options.
    If your good for each other race shouldn't stop you being together.

• Don't really support it not like I'm holding signs in my front yard for it but not against it. Better way would say that I respect people's decisions to date whoever the damn well please.

• I'll support it if that's what two people want to do, absolutely. But I'm not the type to seek it out.

My wording was a little weird there.

What I meant was, I'm not the type to purposefully try and enter into interracial relationships. Like, I'd never say to myself, "man, I hope my next girlfriend is black!: That seems so weird, haha. I'd feel like I was adding another notch to my belt, or something like that.

I have dated interracially more than I've dated intraracially, and I'd happily do it again if I became interested in a woman who wasn't white.

• Hell yeah I do. I've dated 2 black women and had no issue with their race. Two Asians too. I'm open minded about it.

• No, what is there to support?

When I support, it could be "agree"

Yes there is, lol. Lets say there are 2 amusement park rides, 10% of the people who go on the first one get injured and 20% who go to the second one get injured. Of course the first one is more safer. Same exact thing here, I'm not talking about an individual case. I'm saying that it's overall safer to date within your own race. Don't be stupid.

"Don't be stupid"? What kind of statement is that? I didn't create an account here to get insulted. Narrow minded people like you are pure cancer!! 😂😂👋👋

• I support them
    But Ideally I think people should date within their race. Less drama and more understanding in my opinion

I should shut up lol, I have dated irish-american, bangoli, black and chinese girls before lol! But it was never serious

It was just a fetish? Really?

I have a fetish for cute girls haha!

😶😶😶

• I could give a crap who people wanted to date, even if you paid me

• Nah..

• totally everyones choice to date who they want

• those who say no... at least man up and be proud of your racism... I dislike racists but HATE cowardly ones.

• Hell yes. I don't know why but a lot of people I know say not to date white girls. It's f*cked up.

• Yes I do

• People should be able to be with each other regardless of race.

• yes.. it shouldn't matter. its not a crime

• I've no problem dating women of any race.

• Yes, but only if they were not a crazy blm activist

• People are gonna date whomever they want to date, marry whomever they want to marry, have sex with with whomever they want to have sex with, and as long as it's legal and they aren't hurting anybody else then who cares? Each to their own. Because I know I don't, people will do whatever they do that will make them feel good and feel happy, can't tell them otherwise, because it's their lives anyway.

Why do people think I'm attacking others? I asked about what did you all think and all responses were so vague

• I have no probably with it

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 11

• i'm neutral
    it really depends on the reason though
    if it's for love, that's fine
    but i've seen some interracial couples get together for the most messed-up reasons

• Yes I do.

I would never limit myself to black men only.

• I support everyone being happy. If you want to date a toad then by all means do it if that's what makes you happy. I personally will not date black men but prefer to date black women. I have yet to date a Latina woman or an Asian woman, I've seen some Latino men I'd spread for but Asian men do nothing for me.

That sounds like a serious lesbian fetish

OMG and you're not even afraid to say you're fetishizing other races. You are disgusting

What is so disgusting about being attracted to a beautiful woman? My attraction to a woman of another race is not a fetish, it's pure attraction. If I find a woman beautiful how is that a fetish?

• I love seeing interracial couples!

• I don't support it but I'm not against it, I'm just neutral 😛

• I am not someone who goes and encourages everyone to do interracial marriage nor am I someone who is against it
    It is good to have that I guess, but it is not bad if you don't do it either

• They are no big deal here in Scotland. I have nothing against racists but anyone who wants to fall in love with a member of the opposite race is always welcome to do so.

• What you said except "White guys" instead of "Black guys"

• yes i do

• Hello yeah

• i do support interracial relationships as i am having a baby with my boyfriend and he is black and i am white so yeah

Do you support him as a Black man daily?

erm ok

😊😊