When a guy text back "lol"? Guys why?

He texted back right with lol. Why rush to text someone lol. Is he just over me or what? We have our 6th date on Friday.

Most Helpful Guy

• He might just want to respond without knowing what to say. Ask questions in text so that he has to respond and avoid questions that can be answered with a single word.

Don't assume he is over you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a curve text.
    He's ending the text with lol
    Or you can continue the text by asking him a question.

What Guys Said 3

• maybe you said something funny
    but most likely you said something that he couldnt really reply to, and didn't want to not reply at all

• He is laughing... at least thats what I type when I am laughing

• change the subject. if it's gotten that short, he's bored

What Girls Said 2

• I don't understand what the big deal is. He is laughing, probably about something you texted. If you didn't text him anything funny then maybe he misunderstood something you texted. He isn't over you. You do know what lol stand for right?

• Some people use LOL when they have nothing else to say, when u texted him did u leave it open ended? I wouldn't rush into saying he's over u just yet but if that's all he texts u... It's not good

No we have comversations. He is always quick to respond but why continue to date me if not interested?