Why do I feel sick when it comes to guys?

If i like a guy i feel sick around him. I throw up and can't eat. And start shaking. One time i went to this vacation with a couple of friends and my crush was there. I couldn't eat the whole time and i kept shaking. If a find out a guy likes me i feel like hiding and i start to hate him. i feel terrible and dizzy just imaging a guy telling me they love me or cuddling me. I also get this warm fluttery feeling that i can't stand. I can't have a boyfriend because of this. I turn every guy down because i don't wanna be throwing up around him & i lose all interest whenever a guy shows interest in me. I don't even have guy friends because they make me sick too if they get to close to me. Even the word boys is making me feel sick. Sometimes , i imagine kissing a cute guy and i get the sick feeling again. Im confused. Why do i feel this way? I am not a lesbian either. I'm not even a bit attracted to girls. . Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• It natural and good to have butterflies, but what you are talking about sounds like a lot more. I don't want this to sound mean, but I would talk to a professional about this. There my be reasons that you are feeling this way. Live is not meant to be lived alone. I know it will be hard, but go see someone and find out what the underlying cause is.

What Guys Said 4

• If you throw up when you're just around a guy, woah boy, your first kiss has another thing comin' to him.

• I feel you are super nervous when it comes to guys and that you get so nervous you feel sick. Or you are just asexual and hate guys your choice.

• your nervous, and sorry we make you sick. guys are disgusting. i hate being a guy.

• Just stay away from us ok?

That goes for all y'all women

What Girls Said 1

• You're nervous and you are feeling way too intense emotions when you're around him. That is pretty normal.