Is it normal ! ( I can't be the only one )?

ok here's the thing I'm really
scared to start a relationship because i'm no open about myself with anyone. I will have to like that person a lot and have confidence with that person , but , i'm so terrified that they will not like me i think i don't even like myself what is wrong with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do you not like yourself?

i just don't

Message me?

yeah sure

What Guys Said 2

• You have two options,

Date people who you don't/can't/will never truly love. That is what most people do. Its easy and you don't have to worry because you are always more important then they are.

For those that want more, its always a risk and always scary. You just have to want it more than the fear. Truly giving your heart to someone without reservation, should scare you because that person can to anything they want with it. It is the fastest way to get hurt. But it is the only why to find true love. The kind that is only giving, only kind, only selfless...

sad that love needs to be like that but that's what i'm afraid of to get hurt but at the same time i know that a lot of good things will come too ! one time this woman told me that she and her husband where married for 70 years and the only
      reason they are not together anymore is because he died ! I cried so much

You are right, that is the ONLY time its worth the risk. I call it jumping off the cliff. It difficult to find someone who makes you want to jump, its is way harder to find a person who will jump with you. But there is no other way. And they are out there.

true that's the only way...

• It's normal. But are you going be single forever because of this draw back? Are you working on letting the guy know that he only needs to know the you that was intended to be lived in the first place.

it's hard

Damn typos and auto correct. Oh, yeah, well hope I helped. Sorry you had to go through this though.

hahaha it's ok !

What Girls Said 2

• Anyone special you are interested in or any guy you know who likes you?

yeah

Take it slow. Get to know ea other.. Be yourself. .. Then the tension will slow down as you become more comfortable with ea other.
      Get to know yourself. what makes you happy, share all that. It will work out at the end. Or you'll learn something new about yourself though this experience.

thank you i'm positive about learning something I think that's really important

• No, nothings wrong. I am too scared, because I feel like there are some crappy things about me. Like my bad temper and stubborness. I don't want the person I love to know how crappy I am.