My fantasy guy. A white guy how to get one?

Hello guys I am latina, one thing I have in mind I have always liked white guys but none have asked me out they stare at me but don't ask me out its like a fantasy I have too go out with one give me some advice what could be the issue their not asking me out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depending on your type you can try a couple of different places like the library if your into smart guys, the bar for the one night stand types, or pretty much anywhere people go to socialize.

If they don't talk to you, then you should do the talking to them. Or hint that you are available and ok to approach. White guys are just like any other guy, you have nice ones and you have the mean ones. Your pickings may be slim but if you find the right one who likes latinas and is actively perusing them, well then you are in luck..

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are some people so obsessed in chasing people of a specific skin colour? It never made any sense to me.

It's understandable if they have some kink they want to get off their back but if they solely focus on being with someone of a certain race it's not going to end well for both in my opinion

This is very thinly veiled racism, You wouldn't be talking that shit if she was asking about anyone but white guys.

My opinion would be the same, so stop assuming crap.

What Guys Said 11

• Well, you should probably just try to make the approach yourself if you are confident that they are glancing at you because they find you to be attractive. Being latina is a good thing because white people like to demonstrate that they aren't racist, so you've already got the advantage there. And we all have Netflix subscriptions as well, so one topic you can bring up in your conversation is their favorite television show or if they watch sports. That should help get the ball rolling.

• I get what you're saying but Latina has a positive reputation. Everyone wants, are you thick and curvy? I assure you just asking one would be enough

• Just be yourself. I love Latinas. If you were here, I'd ask you out.
    Although I'm probably too old for you.

• Give us Starbucks, works all the time.

• If its a kink she has and she wants to indulge in it, I don't think anyone should try to shame her...
    My preference is black women women lol, I love em!!! All women are welcome in my eyes...
    A lot of people in the US are quick to call racism... sometimes its just a preference
    HELL the girl I'm taking out this week is white but she's cool, from what i saw and she has super soft skin lol...
    I love women!!!

• Approach them or simply have a conversation with them

• Have you thought of taking the lead (I always recommend doing so in a private setting so try and engineer a situation where you are one on one) most guys won't say no unless caught like a rabbit in the headlights.

• Flirt with them

• Well, you have to approach instead if they won't

• Talk to one.

• Learn how baseball and football work you'll impress a white guy trust me

What Girls Said 3