What are the chances I could get a girl to try salad tossing?

I recently came across the term online and it sounds like it would be interesting/fun to try. I'm not dating anyone right now, but for the next girl I date, I'm wondering what kind of time I'm gonna have in trying to get her to do it to me. Basically, what percentage of girls would be willing toss a guy's salad?

more answers please

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I certainly wouldn't do it and I don't know anyone that would! Eating somebody's ass is nasty!

• I agree, but guys and girls give each other head. I think licking someone's ass isn't that much nastier, no?

• if it did, you're welcome

• I still wouldn't do it!

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell her you like the dressing mixed in.

• No I'm asking how many girls would be into doing this in the first place

• Girl who like their dressing mixed in as well, I guess.

• I'm waiting to do it to my future boyfriend who I don't know yet.. I'm craving it.. I would be really passionated about it.. He's gonna be a lucky guy because I'm determined to make him come that way

What Guys Said 3

• Haha do you know where the term comes from?

• Actual salad tossing?

• Lmao nope. From prison, like most other terms. The head inmates would make weak inmate "toss their salad" and they would put salad dressing on their ass to mask the taste

• HAHA wow, I guess some salad dressing would make it better OP, offer that up to the girl.

• I always do it to a female and if they return the favor its a bonus... my experience is most do it back to me

• Oh jesus christ, isn't it past your bedtime? You will have much higher success trying to eat a girls ass than getting her to do it to you, she'd have to be really fuckin drunk.