I am confused about his actions?

I was dating this guy for about 2 months...

He was normally the pursuer. I rarely initiated text messages or phone calls. However I did initiate some.

The last time we spoke he asked me what I had planned for the night. We were thinking of hanging out that night, but he decided to stay in instead. We left it at that and I haven't spoken to him for 3 weeks now. I haven't called him and he hasn't called me.

If he was still interested, would he have called me by now?

What Guys Said 1

• He probably thinks you lost interest, guys can't be doing all the work.

• Thats true, but I have been under the impression lately that guys enjoy a bit of a challenge. Not only that, but when we first started dating he told me he didn't want anything serious, so I had my guard up. I almost think he spoke too soon though because he acted like my boyfriend during those months.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes if he was still interested he wouldn't have let any time go by. Why not call him up and see how he's doing? Let him know that you still like him...especially if you guys are considered to be dating that's weird.

• Well I deleted his number a couple weeks ago, so that's not an option. However I am friends with his best friend who is a female. I met him through her. I know I will run in to him again at some point through her.

• Well, if you get to see him play it cool...be nice to him and let him know that there's no hard feelings