Girls, can you accept a guy who slept with a prostitute?

Most Helpful Guy

• I slept with an escort in vegas once. It was fucking stupid.. However it didn't feel any different than hooking up with a random girl in a bar. Probably because thats what I thought I was doing until she asked me for money before we went to my room.. I was drunk and in vegas and just said, ahh what the hell. Now if I was picking up girls off the street corner, i wouldn't accept myself lol. but I probably wouldn't tell anyone about it and then no one would ever know anyways.

Most Helpful Girl

• Certainly not. Massive loss of respect.
    There's the whole germy factor and then there's a deeper level of disgust that he exploited and took advantage of a sex worker who may have just been trying to feed a child or keep a roof over her head with whatever skills she had (sex). I would think so much less of him as a man.

I don't think I could view a man as honorable if he ever exploited a sex worker and took advantage of such a sh*tty situation.

You seem to have a one sided view of sex workers.

What Guys Said 1

• Some girls can't... some guys can't accept a girl who has been a prostitute or escort

What Girls Said 1

• It depends on the guy and the circumstances, but in general, no I couldn't. It just doesn't sit well with me personally.