Do guys like "good girls"?

Do you like or are you attracted to more conservative good girls. Or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sadly, most guys want to use good girls.
    Its up to good girls to discern between a good man and a bad boy and make that choice for herself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Who cares what guys like. Your mission should be to be a good human being who does good things and you shouldn't compromise that just to be liked by some guy who's probably not good for you if he wouldn't accept that.

Haha I know ☺ I'm a pretty smart girl and would never change for a guy. Just curious. But I love the message your spreading 😋

okay :) just making sure. When I see young women like you, I want to help keep you on the right mental route especially when it comes to identity and how much or what portion of it you may consider compromising for some temporary guy. :/ It really is best to just explore life on your own, love yourself, take care of your own body, buy yourself flowers occasionally, and do your own thing then let a romance develop on it's own without you having to consider changing who you are to make it happen

Of course 😛 Thanks 👩💪

What Guys Said 21

• I don't really see correlate the same way as someone would categorize a good guy vs bad boy. I have no preference honestly, as long as she can handle me being a smart ass and isn't a jealous person its all good.

However I do have more fun hanging out with girls that don't really "follow the rules" so to speak.

That's where it gets a little fuzzy because when someone refers to a bad boy they usually mean he's a dickhead, and I wouldn't date a girl that was mean to me lol.

• Depends on what you mean by "good" girls. Because "good" often doesn't really mean good. Like, a girl who waits for marriage is more "good" than the girl who waits 6 months, who is more "good" than the girl who waits 2 days. Which to me is all bullshit =D

What? No just a good girl haha ☺ vs a bad girl. Which would you go for?😆

I don't know. That depends. I've met "bad girls" who were just worthless potheads with a problem with authority and think their pussy is the best when really they ain't shit. I've met good girls who are boring as hell and can't hold a conversation. I guess I'd choose a bad girl who is smart, and isn't a bitch to me lol.

• I'm not sure conservative = good girl, but yeah, I do kinda dig it when a girl has an initial air of Innocence.

Well, conservative compared some of the other ladies out there 😛

I hear ya. For some reason my mind went to 'conservative politically,' rather than just having a conservative demeanor.

I do like it when women appear innocent -- almost shy, even. Obviously that kind of thing wears off, but in the beginning it's super cute. :)

• I married a leftist good girl. Very happy with her :)

• Most guys prefer good girls.

• Ok the naughty girls are the most popular, but it's tough to generalise especially as at that stage you don't really know people well enough. Plenty of conservative women are nice too. The only thing I can say is that the naughty girl is more likely to get short term stuff with the boys

• Guys marry the good girls. The sluts are just practice beforehand.

• Good girl meaning no sex and being kind caring compassionate etc or
    Good girl that enjoys sex and is kind compassionate etc
    I am not attracted to nuns

• Good girls could also be conservative , shy and virgins. These girls are sometimes difficult to approach. But I like them.

• I love good girls I don't want the slutty crazy girls in my life. I mean in the bedroom lets get freaky but other then that I want a kind loving women that I can cuddle and call my own

• Conservative? As in like repressed and religious? No. But I prefer "good" girls over "bad" girls if you want to call them that. IE Girls that don't smoke or drink or party... etc.

• No, I prefer bad girls.

• Sometimes but it's good to have some spice good or bad girls I like both good girls are sweet bad girls are fun 😊😊😳😳😉😉😊😊💜💞💟

• I like bad fun girls

• balance of both. if not it gets boring

• By definition, obviously?

• Sure, some guys like good girls, but I think most guys prefer "bad girls".

• It's a personal preference. No right answer. The main thing is if they are a slut bag or not. Never will I ever again make that mistake again.

• I like women who are bad they are way more fun and will keep things quiet which is important when you're married.

• do girls like good guys? i see all this crap about how girls go for the "bad guy"

• Do you mean girls like Jesse?

What Girls Said 1