I love dorky white guys but I can't find any that like black girls why?

Most Helpful Guy

• They are out there, I promise. Lots of them.

However, they may not approach you because of the race thing. I know that sucks and it shouldn't happen anymore, but it still a lot out there telling white guys to stay clear.

Also, white guys hit on woman differently. Not trying to be racist, but my male black friends hit HARD when then like a girl, there is no question at all. And my female friend that are black get hit on that way all the time. So when a guy approaches them in a more suddle way, they don't see it.

Just like everyone else, white guys love beautiful woman no matter what their race. You might have to make it more clear.

Most Helpful Girl

• You've been unlucky.

What Guys Said 7

• Well finding someone you like and who is single and you know likes you back is a problem most single pepole struggle with (including me).
    It's unlikely to be your race that's the issue unless you happen to live in an unusually racist area.
    Your social circles could be a contributing factor though? also another common one not that im an expert is confidence and the ability to read a situation quickly flirt effectively all takes time and practice to learn.

• Many! lots of reasons to love

• they think black girls are loud and obnoxious, plus you could leave them for a big dick nigga who will put it down like thug, it sort of depends what type of black girl you are. Are you an oreo? Most of those guys won't go for any girls so the chances of going with a black girl are less than 1%. It could happen though

• I mostly see dorky white guys with dorky white chicks. Sorry but I have seen normal looking white guys with black girls. You want to try that.

• Love dorky white guys huh, wow thank you :)
    http://i.imgur.com/7h44hdh.gif

Seriously you'll find one at some point, you're bound to find someone.

• Keep looking. you will find one.

• Saw a comment which said White guys typically find majority of black girls ugly. I don't know how true that is though.

What Girls Said 0