I've been seeing this guy for a few months now. Mixed Singles? what is he really saying?

He wants to take things slow, wants to find his best friend. He has said that a part of him does want a relationship/another part doesn't want a relationship because he has things in his life he needs to work out first. He knows that when he gets close to someone he pushes them away. That sometimes he wants to come home to someone and other times he just wants to be left alone. He does suffer from PTSD (military) and when he gets stressed or life isn't going as planned he does fall into a slight depression. He says there are things he loses interest in, sex being one of them. When we began dating he was so stressed and all over the place. There was a break. He apologized for how he treated me and he knew he fucked up. That he had a girl that cares about him/treated him well and he didn't know how to handle it. That he to cares about me/he did miss and think of me during that time. We talked about what went wrong between us, communication being the main thing and him taking what I said, blowing it out of proportion. I told him that I was willing to try things again if he was. Take things slow and see where they lead. He agreed. I do see improvements this time. 360 almost. He has also opened up to me more this time. Has stated that when I am around he forgets about everything going on in his life. I feel he is trusting me more too. I inquired on what we were to each other because I wanted to know if I should be dating, that if he was it was only fair that I did. I really didn't get a straight answer from him. He said things like he didn't have the time. The biggest thing I asked him in that discussion was were we friends with benefits? He replied with NO! That is the last thing we were. That we were seeing each other. So my question with what I have explained. Am I involved with someone who truly does not know if he wants to be in a relationship or not? Or am I involved with someone who doesn't want to be in a relationship with me?

What Guys Said 1

• He's indecisive if he wants to move on or Have a strong relationship with you.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should stop seeing him because you're wasting your time with him.