Boyfriend never asks for anything?

Hi guys,
in my long distance relationship, a year and half now. my boyfriend has never ever asked me for pictures, sexy pics or even shower pics.
I know he's not interested and keeps control over his sexual desire. and I know that he won't cheat me. so why do I want him to ask me for those pictures?
he has this one picture of me from back in college. (we're now in uni) so it's like what 4 years? and he treasures it and hasn't asked me for new ones. I'm starting to get jealous over myself

2mo Guys please I'm not sending any nudes, I was talking about posing or a sexy pose picture with clothes or a bikini ^_^".

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't ask even if I wanted them. They're significantly more enjoyable if they're volunteered and din't have to be requested. That's probably the big draw for me. They don't need to be good, but if a girl I like surprises me with them then that's what's going to really count and I"m going to lose my shit.

Bad advice, unless she can somehow verify that he has the appropriate settings turned off. Remember, this is a long-distance relationship, so, said verification would be difficult without spoiling the surprise.

Specifically, she damn well better make sure his phone is set NOT to show incoming picture messages as banners/notifications when the phone is locked.

This is a non-default setting -- on any smartphone OS I know of, the default will just pop the picture right up there where anyone can see it.
      If dude uses his phone at work, that could endanger his job -- and if he works with children, he could get in some REAL fucking trouble.

Easy, do it at night. Do it when you know the guy is off work. Do it while you're having a conversation with him so you know his situation. It's so easy. You could just ask out of the blue if that setting is on and if he says no, or you could ask if it's a safe environment, then you're golden. Work is a crap time to do it anyway. I'd rather be at home so I could "enjoy" them.

... Also my phone doesn't have that function.

Addressing the update. Everything I've said still applies.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find this weird at all.

__

First -- and most importantly -- this just may not be his thing. Different people have different turn-ons.
    Personal nudes will drive some guys absolutely crazy with desire. Other guys will just crack a smile, and then get back to what they're doing. And still others really don't give much of a shit -- nudes just aren't their thing.

__

Also, some guys will have reservations.

• LOTS of guys might WANT to ask for nudes, but would be super shy about doing so (especially if a previous girlfriend rejected the request in a particularly bitchy way). If this is the story... you'll have to start that conversation, but, once you do, things should go your way pretty fast. (:

• Some guys might just get jealous -- especially over long distance -- and start thinking about everything ELSE. ("Who took that picture?", if it's not obviously a selfie... Or "Who ELSE might she send these to?")
    Here, you especially need to think about the fact that you've already been in a relationship with this guy for a while... so, YES, IT WILL SEEM WEIRD if nudes suddenly start getting exchanged basically out of nowhere.
    If he's a suspicious person, he will absolutely suspect the worst -- and not without reason (MOST people DON'T randomly start doing sexy new things after months or years).
    You'll have to talk it through first.

__

Last but not least --

Girlfriend!

The fact that yr nudes are NOT out there... IS NOT A BAD THING!

Srsly?
    Why is this a complaint?

I hate to sound like a finger-wagging old grandmother... but, you really don't know where those pictures will end up... and mobile devices *do* get stolen. (And DATA get stolen, too, even from devices that *don't* get stolen.)

Honestly, this isn't a bad thing at all. If you want to share yr body with him over long distance, then... video calling is yr friend bby. <3

Yes, you're right mother *hugs* I missed you too xD
      I was curious to why he would keep my old college photo and taking a good like to that then a newer photo of me ^^"

he's never aware of anything. a real idiot that I love 😍

What Guys Said 15

• Have you told your boyfriend how you feel - He might be reserved about asking

• Uhh well maybe you should offer?

I can't stand this trait in my girlfriend. She literally excepts me to know/assume everything...

• I never asked for that until I was asked first. Usually it was just sent unsolicited, often during "playful" talks. Maybe just send something? Pique his interest.

What's wrong with sending nude pictures? You're an adult. Send whatever you want. Which also means if you want to send a bikini pic, or you in your bra and panties, just do that.

I want to avoid nudes, nudes are like porn images. he might lose his life over something small as that like what redeye said

• Women want things their way.. If he had asked for naughty pics, but at the wrong time, your question would be What's up with this guy? Either relax and know you have a good guy long distance or find someone close that will fulfill your desires.

we still meet up, our relationship is now 6+ years. we have sex n all so it's fine. a part of me was wondering why, I've asked him and he said he doesn't need it since he has the old ones.

That's actually really strange

I know he's strange in other ways, but I guess something like this shouldn't really be a big problem right ^^"

• Why be bothered by this, he has a picture of you that he cherishes. Be content with where you two are now.

• Maybe he wants to keep everything a surprise so when you guys actually meet it's a really big and great thing. My guess anyways...

• I think it's just best to ask him. maybe he likes that one or doesn't want to bother you with something that can seem selfish.

• Maybe he doesn't want to intrusive, send him one and he'll probably send you one back

• Maybe be gets pics from other girls?

• Is he affectionate? Sexual?

he can be if he wants to, in bed he's super flirty and sly with words, outside he's a plain idiot that becomes embarrassed by talking about genitals

• Ha that's awesome. Did he ever ask for pics he's probably just a little intimidated or he's super respectful. Or cheating but probably not if you don't think so.

he never does something I don't like, he is a nice guy to everyone, a little weird most of the times XD but I don't he will so far as cheating on me, I've known him for 18 years now ^^"

• If you want him to have them
    Offer..

• Long Distance Relationships Don't work for long

• I don't know about him, but you can send them to me! ;)
    Send him some regardless. He'll love it.

• He is cheating.

then why would he stare at my old pic for an hour everyday or so?

What a asshole.

I wouldn't blame him. Girls used to bully him a lot so obviously anyone would be a little wary

What Girls Said 6

• Why don't you send him a couple more pictures and ask him which poses he would like to see? While we're together, are you sure you really want your only loving relationship to be a long distance relationship where you never see each other? Are you afraid of something? Why not start a relationship with someone you actually see, meet and touch?

• Get a new boyfriend...

You're saying like they're for sale or something at a mall for a super discounted price XD

@Elises - hahahaaha

Lol... That was just my opinion, you love your boyfriend so there's nothing I can say that you'd agree with. Long distance relationships have a huge tendency to fail. Nothing like absence makes the heart grow fonder, get a new boyfriend in your proximity, it's less stressful... Lol... Ignore me

• Send one anyways!

• XD I also have a long distance boyfriend who hasn't asked for pictures... maybe they just don't want to come off as needy or something? I dunno, it's good to know I'm not the only one.. good luck!

• Because your useless that's why you suck at it Jk. Maybe pornhub been bookmarked for him.

• Just send him one!
    See how he reacts.