Back in high school, Would you have rather dated an attractive "weird" girl or an unattractive popular girl?

• Weird girl
    72% (18)95% (35)85% (53)Vote
  • Popular girl
    28% (7)5% (2)15% (9)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|18

Most Helpful Guy

• weird girls are the best. attractive or not, they already have a realistic view of who they are rather than overly concerned with how they are perceived.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• men always go for the popular loose girls

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I left high school when I was 16. I probably would have dated any girl who said "yes" when I asked her out! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That one girl... <3 back then

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive weird girl.

Popularity does nothing for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely attractive weird guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not gonna date you if you're unattractive, and everyone is weird to a certain extent so ill find a way to deal with her weirdness

0|0
    0|0
  • If "weird" means she likes really cool stuff like heavy metal or Sci-fi or Ancient History or rockhounding instead of fuckin' Kim Kardashian and Real Housewives and Sex in the City, then I'd rather date the weird girl even if she wasn't attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird isn't always a bad thing.
    Also makes sense that I would date an attractive girl rather than use a popular girl for fame.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry but the only time an unattractive girl would be popular in high school would be if people felt sorry for her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men look for looks, women look for status.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing attractive about popularity to me... Neither then nor now...

0|0
    0|0
  • Define "Weird". Quirky, yes. Creepy, no.

0|0
    0|0
  • popularity means nothing, so the attractive weird girl. And it depends what you mean by weird but ill assume you mean the kind thats quiet and sits by themselves

0|0
    0|0
  • Different is good!

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually attractive girls are popular but I would date whomever I was most attracted to

0|0
    0|0
  • What kinda question is this? Who cares? Popular? Who determines that?

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither, this question doesn't have too much meanings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Attractive and weird.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• First option

0|0
    0|0
  • ... what do you mean by weird? if you mean creepy weird I'm going for the popular guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's a 'weird' girl, lol?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

but generally most popular girls are attractive, (that's what makes them popular lol)...