Making a first date kiss consensual?

So this is my third year of college and I've never been on a date before. I would like to do a small kiss on the cheek at the end of the date (if we had a good time of course), but I've been engrained with always asking and making things verbally consensual. Do girls find it romantic if a guy asks to kiss them, or would they prefer the guy to just go for it? I know it's just a kiss on the cheek so it isn't too extreme but I just want to be sure.

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually it can be really cute if you do it right. Take her hand, take a minute to look in her eyes and smile and then say "would it be okay if I kissed you?"

And then she'd expect a kiss on the lips but when you give her one on the cheek it'd seem even more sweet. At least it would to me

So would you still say that is more cute, or would spontaneous still be cuter?

Most Helpful Guy

• I say attempt it without asking, and if she pulls away, just say you were going to whisper something in her ear.
    Good luck!

What Girls Said 1

• if its a kiss on the cheek then forsure dont ask, surprise her, and it will be cute. if its more then that u probably want to make sure she is on the same page as you, so you won't feel stupid. or u can just say "i rlly want to kiss you right now" and if she doesn't say no then just go starite for it

What Guys Said 0