Making a first date kiss consensual?

So this is my third year of college and I've never been on a date before. I would like to do a small kiss on the cheek at the end of the date (if we had a good time of course), but I've been engrained with always asking and making things verbally consensual. Do girls find it romantic if a guy asks to kiss them, or would they prefer the guy to just go for it? I know it's just a kiss on the cheek so it isn't too extreme but I just want to be sure.

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually it can be really cute if you do it right. Take her hand, take a minute to look in her eyes and smile and then say "would it be okay if I kissed you?"

And then she'd expect a kiss on the lips but when you give her one on the cheek it'd seem even more sweet. At least it would to me

0|1
    0|0
    • 2mo

So would you still say that is more cute, or would spontaneous still be cuter?

Most Helpful Guy

• I say attempt it without asking, and if she pulls away, just say you were going to whisper something in her ear.
    Good luck!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• if its a kiss on the cheek then forsure dont ask, surprise her, and it will be cute. if its more then that u probably want to make sure she is on the same page as you, so you won't feel stupid. or u can just say "i rlly want to kiss you right now" and if she doesn't say no then just go starite for it

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!