Would you date someone who is overweight? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• No probably not , I say this as an obese man do not give us hope and lead us down the garden path. If you are anti fat be clear and be straight about it condemn us casitgate us destroy us but do not pretend to like us when you clearly haven't the slightest interest. Honesty would trump courtesy here

Most Helpful Girl

• No for sure because I think you can bond incredibly well during physical activities and I lead an active lifestyle and I don't think I could be with someone who didn't.

What would you think about a guy that is overweight but not a lot and walks 3.5 miles on his days off of work?

or he's currently losing weight it just doesn't happen instantly lol

@SteelerNation50 I would be okay with losing weight (even though if you're above 18 good luck it's not gonna happen naturally) but I'd still prefer someone to be athletic and not eat too much.

What Guys Said 19

• I would date someone who is mildly overweight but I could not be attracted to a girl who was rotund, globular, spherical, or whatever.

• Nope

• I have in the past but would prefer not to.

• No. All that women have to do is not be fat, not be horribly disfigured looking, and not be a total cunt, and they can get a guy. If she can't even pull off those three things, all of which are easy, she will get zero interest from me.

• It depends on how overweight they are. In attracted to all types of girls, skinny, far and in between but I draw a line at some point.

thank you for answering!

• yes and I have a couple of times. I am a sucker for personality, confidence and sexiness. Not extreme, but some I am ok with

• Yes! Because skinny as a twig isn't the only "perfect" body type. Even chubby can be extremely sexy.

• Depends on how severely overweight.

• No, because that says something about their personality.

I am interested in this answer, what do you believe it says about their personality? Just curious :)

That she is probably lazy, a glutton, or both.

• Depends on the shape and size of her butt, and how big her boobs are.

• depends how overweight. A few extra pounds here and there is actually kinda hot (the key here is "few" like under 6 or 7 pounds), but obese no.

• Ofcourse not, lol

• Dating someone that is overweight

• I would definitely date a rolly Polly

• yes i would as i am not into skinny girls i prefer girls who have meat on there bones

• Why not? I'm heavy, but tall and decently muscular, but I don't look fat

• Most of time they have a good heart or cute so yup

• I love bigger girls
    They have so much ass i t's ridiculous

• I wouldn't because I work so hard on myself to be perfect (mentally and physically) for whoever I'm gonna spend my life with (my future wife), and I would prefer it if she would do the same for me.

What Girls Said 10

• I'd date someone my weight or a little more or less than me. I'd never date someone way skinner or bigger than me.

Fair enough, thank you for answering!

• Probably not because I make the effort not to be overweight and I expect him to do the same.

• Probably not. I like to have an active lifestyle and eat healthy and I want a boyfriend who does the same.

• Depends on how overweight.

• Yes I would. Not extremely fat where they have tons of rolls, but a little extra meat on their bones, yes I would.

thank you for answering!

• nope.

• if I like him ya

• No, because I want my boyfriend to be healthy and to not have any health problem. I would date them only if they lost pounds and became healthy.

• There are many variations of "overweight". Ther is 5 pounds overweight and then there is 20+ pounds overweight. For those who say that it's either all about the personality or the looks, I say both matter. I wouldn't want a guy that's hot but clueless and I wouldn't want someone so unhealthy and a genius. Being a lot overweight shows that you may, I'm not saying that you do, have some undesirable character traits such as lazy, gluten, careless, unhealthy, uninspired, etc. I hope that I helped!

• Sure, why not.

thank you for answering!