Hey guys, would you date a girl that was 24 with 2 kids from a previous marriage?

Would you consider having a relationship with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I definitely would. I am married now but was always more mature than my friends and girlfriends. At one point I actually wanted to find a girl with a kid or kids because I knew their maturity level would be far above other girls I was dating and it would have been great fun to share in something so important to her.

• Thanks for the answer! If only there were more guys in this world that had the same attitude as you. Its hard to find a guy my age that's very mature. That's probably why I will only date guys older than me.

What Guys Said 3

• This is one thing that if I sound like a jerk about, then that's just how it's gotta be. No I wouldn't. This only applies to me, to other guys it may be different idk. Bit kids are dealbreakers for me. I'm 20 and still in college, I haven't really experiences a whole lot yet and kids would definitely stop that. A lot of people shake their head at me for saying that but I'm just saying it like it is for me. I'm waaay too young to be taking care of kids.

There is a girl I go to school with that I found her attractive when I first met her. Long story short, when I found out she has a son, it made me instantly stop worrying about her. Again, if I sound like a jerk I'm really not. I just don't want kids right now, they make me run. Now other guys might be perfectly willing, but they might not be my age but older than me.

• You don't sound like a jerk. I understand where you are coming from. You are only 20 years old. I think a guy that's 20 is too young to take care of kids anyways. But I like how you took the time to answer the question instead of just putting a simple no, you explained why you don't want the responsibility of kids.

• Answer. Sorry there's no punctuation. I ran out of room to type. I wish the other guys that said no would put the reason why. And thanks for not being a jerk!

• Lol no problem. Yeah like I said, some people that I tell "I'm not interested in kids right now" see me as some dude with no morals haha. Kids and marriage are "those" two things that honestly scare me to think about. I don't like cages and at my age, those two things are cages.

• No.

• Nope.

• Why not?

• But what if she wanted to have more kids?

• I'd still have to pass

What Girls Said 0