How would I ask a girl I NEVER interact with to be my friend/girlfriend?

So, there is this girl I literally have NEVER talked to, not once in my life. I want to ask her to be my friend and eventually move up to my girlfriend, but for now, just my friend. I need some advice, apparently she's a bit bossy and I don't want a "You're weird, go away." from her. I appreciate all responses!

Most Helpful Girl

• First give her the eye contact to show her ur interested. One time a guy at the gym walk straight past me to be in front of me turned around and made a sexy eye contact. That was when I knew he's interested. Then next time u meet try to say what's up. If the vibe is good The next time u see her ask her to hang out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright, first of all going up to a girl you've never spoke with and saying "hey lets be friends" is just not going to work at all. You need to talk to her yes, but I don't know how old you actually are, I'm assuming 100 is wrong. In the real world you don't just walk up to people and say "lets be friends" It just happens if you have common interests and start hanging out.

So yes you have to go talk to her, and if you want her to be your girlfriend you really don't want to start off "just friends" because then you will always be her friend. Then she will think its weird to date and won't want to ruin your friendship. When you talk to her you have to make it apparent that you are romantically interested or you will be stuck in the friendzone forever. I have a feeling that's where you will end up anyways, but you have to at least give it a try.

Also you can't worry about the result, just approach. Meaning if you walk up to talk to her and you are worried that she's going to think you are weird you will be so nervous you will actually come off weird and creepy. You've already fucked up and put her so high on a pedestal that chances are this is probably not going to go well. That being said just go into, don't care one damn bit if she wants to talk to you or not and just go for it. It will be a building block to many approaches in the future.

What Girls Said 1

• hang out with her with some other friends, and slowly get close enough so that you can talk casually alone. then ask her out when you feel the time is right.

What Guys Said 3

• Pick up clues to see what she's into. Smile. Say hello. Do something nice for her. Ask her if you can assist with whatever she's working on. If you're going to ask her questions, don't ask ones that give you one worded answers. The more she talks, the more chance you have of picking up on something else and continuing on from there.

• hmmm... details please it is hard to answer in some little details cause being a friends it depands on many things like age, skol or business life etc

• dont bother, its not worth getting shot down, let girls come to you.