Girls, How sexy is it to you when you discover that a man you like is also a great loving single father?

2mo also, would it be better if it was a father with daughters as opposed to sons?

2

What Girls Said 2

• It wouldn't make any difference. Being a parent tells nothing about someone's personality. He might treat his kids good but it doesn't mean he treats everyone good just because he's a great dad. And besides, not all girls are into kids and stuff like that. I have no desire of having kids and thus him having them might even be troublesome for me. Also, using your kids to score you some extra points is lame.

I said nothing about using kids. I disagree, being a parent can tell you an enormous amount about your personality. I want to find out what women are attracted to men like this. Since most women that I'm attracted to (25-33) already have kids, I'm more interested in their take.

Lets agree to disagree. I know some great dads who are very shitty boyfriends/husbands. Just saying. Of course his kids are important too and I will be glad if he's good with them, but I will rate our relationship by the way he treats me, not his kids. And his sexiness by his moves in the bedroom, not by his playtime with kids.

would you hypothetically even consider dating a shitty father though?

• Hypothecially speaking, I'd find that pretty awesome to be honest