How do I talk to my crush?

My crush is in my second and third period. I've had a conversation with him about three times before and they've all been about our classes. I want to get more personal and get to know him and move away from school topics. How do I strike up conversation with him, without being wired?

Most Helpful Guy

• just be forward about what you want and feel. ask if he has a girlfriend, ask if he likes you, ask if he wants to go out with you, (you pick the time and place) ask if you can have his number. its soo simple. plus holding hands and giving hugs goes a long way.

Most Helpful Girl

• Approach him the same way you approached him the last three times. Then proceed on asking him about things you want to know about him.

What Guys Said 3

• Just ask him fun random questions. What is your favorite color? Have you ever had the chickenpox? What are your favorite hobbies? Just talk with him and try not to censor to much because then your mind kind of just draws a blank.
    Good luck with him. : o)

but wouldn't that be too random and weird to go up to him and ask stuff like that?

lol Ill try not to talk about our wedding. And thanks for your suggestion!

Your welcome I'm glad that it helped.

• I think you need to ask him what time he would be free so you both can meet up some place private and then have an open conversation.

• talk to him about what he likes like color movie songs music etc the more you will talk to him the more u wil know him

What Girls Said 0