Guys, what would you do if a girl cheated on you?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave her for being untrustworthy. She should just tell me if she wants to have sex with other guys.

I think it would ne better just to be straightforward with each other !

i think the same way..

Follow me? (Your most recent follower)

What Guys Said 26

• Well that situation will never arise because I have always been single and I wish to remain single till death, so it will never happen.

However even if I assume that happens then that moment I will remove that person out of my life forever and there will no forgiveness as well.

• I think I'd ask to watch next time. There was this girl I dated who told me that in college, she once had sex with two guys at a party. I don't know why, but I would often ask her to re-tell the story while I was nailing her. To this day, I sort of wish I married that girl...

why you wish you married her?

I don't know, she was from Tennessee, had this southern drawl and was so conservative yet had these slutty stories from her past. It makes me smile just typing about it!

obviously there was something about her that kept you going until one point !

• Hope I never found out.

It would be over, I harbor zero jealousy and build a ton of trust, this would be the end of the line.

hope you never find out that's even worse !

Not in a bad way lol. I'm more of the opinion of what I don't know won't hurt me. I'm not saying I'm going to go do something terrible :P

• I don't know. I suppose it depends on what exactly she did. But I would like 99.99990% chance break up with her lol. If she cheated once, obviously I'm not the right fit to keep her satisfied and if that's the case we ought to move on to other people.

i totally agree with you

• Is it still cheating if you expect it from women? Because I know better than to expect anything even vaguely resembling loyalty from a woman. It's why they won't get any from me, either.

I'd cease all contact and continue fucking other girls.

so you just fuck girls?

can I ask you something?

Isn't that what you've just been doing? ;)

Go for it. I might even answer.

• Dump her ass. Gone.

wouldn't you give her another opportunity depending on what she did?

There is no "depending on what she did" if she cheated.

• Break up obviously

• That would depend on how I find out, when I find out, the sincerity of her apology, etc. I would like to say I would leave her because most likely that would happen, but it's not always that simple.

why you think it isn't that simple?

You're not supposed to forget, but it's like PTSD I guess. Sometimes it just comes back. That's why it's important to think about it before taking them back.

true it's a really hard decision especially when you recognize that certain someone has change you for the better

• If it was once would forgive, never forgotten. More then that leave her. She got pregnant by another man. Hert her. Cheated got pregnant by another man kept it. Forgave her, get pregnant with my child and then abortion it. Kill her, her family and her child.

you wouldn't actually kill her you
      can't turn the whole page around and kill someone not mattering what they did to you when you onced where with her.

oh wow !

I protected my children. Born or unborn.

• according to me I wil find a reason why she did that and move on with my life... if there is my fault that she cheat on me than I wil take care that next time it won't happen from myside to other girlfriend

• dump her

• Break up with her. After telling how much it hurt, and what despicable person she is.

• break up.

• It is impossible for any person to cheat on me because i have no interest with relationships on first place

• Just leave her.

• Dump her asap

• depends on the situation
    there's no context

• fuck her mom, sister or bestfriend

• End the relationship. She violated trust and would do so again.

• Dump her immediately.

• Once she is discovered to be a cheater, I will end the relationship. I'd completely disconnect from her and never talk to her and never want to hear from her again. I'd make it virtually impossible for her to ever reach me and try to communicate with me.

• Silent treatment... possibly forever... minimum of a year... her name will not be mentioned... Yes, I have done it...

• When my girlfriend cheated on me I didn't really do anything

how did you find out?

Yes I was afraid of losing her

I had waited 3 years to be with her so I wasn't gonna give her up

• Kill everything in sight

don't you think it's s little bit too much?

i will be so pissed off 😤

Lolll

• I would do nothing I expect her to cheat

why you say that?

Well problem is no one knows about my issue everyone at work believes I could easily get a girlfriend

But in reality I can't

• As soon as she admits it or I find out, I tell her we're through. Block her number, take her off social media... Basically remove her from my life. No chance of getting back together and I won't accept an apology

why won't you accept an apology?

I'm really firm when it comes to cheating. Why should I keep someone who cheated on me around?