How do you feel about your boyfriend or girlfriend going to party's without you frequently?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I have always been single so this question doesn't apply to me. However to answer your question, it depends on another question, is the feeling of this boyfriend or girlfriend related to them being invited to party with them or not.

Mean if the boyfriend or girlfriend had invited them to the party with them but the refused the offer and stayed back home in that case they won't feel bad and left out, they won't feel neglected.

However if the boyfriend or girlfriend goes to the party and if they do so without inviting them or letting them know about it, then that would definitely be disrespectful and plus they will surely feel neglected, ignored and left you.

What Guys Said 2

• Left out😔

• I don't like it cuz I'm always worried she's going to cheat again

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't date a guy who partied, but that's cos of my age. I expect a guy my age and older to have matured and outgrown partying

• I would feel very uncomfortable, there is def something wrong if they have a chance to include you and they end up not inviting you.